Weekend Plans?

Orange95

Reality is only as far as you can see
Established Member
Buckle up, I went through it today. Apparently having no proof is the same as having a lot.

Oh, I know it's going to be something else. He's one of those who constantly talks over you with a condescending tone. He's also one of those who is willing to give up any kind of freedom for safety. Absolutely blows my mind because he flipped from pretty far right to very far left.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Oh, I know it's going to be something else. He's one of those who constantly talks over you with a condescending tone. He's also one of those who is willing to give up any kind of freedom for safety. Absolutely blows my mind because he flipped from pretty far right to very far left.
Did he recently find a new girl...or guy?

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
MBTL:
6779674768582c14fb0d36fd124b0331.jpg
56b0fad30fda356fe046fd6132e60d97.jpg
1baba817570ceb2493efd435233c51d8.jpg
4455a109d105fabe014d872197aec0f8.jpg
aa8bad3d0faac1c32c0cbe4cedffd9dd.jpg

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

Why are you friends with this asspickle? FWIW My buddy and former coworker went from very conservative to a looney liberal, blew my mind, used to jokingly call him Rush. Anyways he relocated to Seattle for a couple of years, guess he got indoctrinated there, but thought him moving back to Texas would de-program him, nope bat shit crazy. I have very little to do with him these days, pretty much zero at this point. I still wonder what the hell happened, nervous breakdown, or some other mental break?

Orange95

Reality is only as far as you can see
Established Member
Why are you friends with this asspickle? FWIW My buddy and former coworker went from very conservative to a looney liberal, blew my mind, used to jokingly call him Rush. Anyways he relocated to Seattle for a couple of years, guess he got indoctrinated there, but thought him moving back to Texas would de-program him, nope bat shit crazy. I have very little to do with him these days, pretty much zero at this point. I still wonder what the hell happened, nervous breakdown, or some other mental break?

We've been friends for 25 years, and he flipped abruptly. I just don't understand how he arrived at this poor life decision after having a child. I randomly insert MAGA into our conversations and he loses it every time. Sometimes I wonder if he truly believes the bullshit he spouts.

blackfang

Established Member
I have friends that are left and I do not engage in any political discussions with them at all. They can say what they want, post on FB what they want. I do not offer them bait nor a reason. No reason to end a friendship over someones personal beliefs even if they are not the same of mine.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Bought some Scott's Winterguard for the lawn yesterday.
Maybe put it down next weekend. I have to check the weather/rain first. It's good to let it stay dry for a day on the ground before it rains. (At least, I have had good results doing it that way.)

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
My daughter's school volleyball team (7th grade) had a tournament this past weekend (Friday and Saturday) with about a dozen schools from our district and surrounding districts and they finished third. It was funny to listen to the parents of the other teams talk about their team was undefeated and they didn't know what was going on while our team was curb stomping them.

My son had his football game moved to Sunday which was nice because I didn't miss any volleyball. They got to play at the high school stadium which they really like. They won a sloppy game, but a win is a win.

And I had a tree fall over in my backyard that I had to cut up after I got home yesterday. It was awesome.

Last edited:

CV355

_
Established Member
Bought some Scott's Winterguard for the lawn yesterday.
Maybe put it down next weekend. I have to check the weather/rain first. It's good to let it stay dry for a day on the ground before it rains. (At least, I have had good results doing it that way.)

I really need to do that - thanks for the reminder. Supposed to kill off weeds before they sprout up like little assholes in the spring.

This weekend, since we've FINALLY finished all of the major home repairs that have been plaguing us since last friggin' September, my goal is to get the Mach 1 rolling again for the first time since March. We're down $17k this year due to unpredictable, uncontrollable BS, so the budget is limited to finish out the year.

Users who are viewing this thread