Weekly Sonics Hump Day Meet (Fullerton)

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Only saw a Silver Terminator yesterday. Where was everyone at?:shrug:

Most of my buddies were on the front side of Sonics. Couple 5.0's and a cobra an M3.

This was pretty sick too
9edy8egy.jpg

2a8a8uze.jpg

Aristo

Established Member
That's my friend's Buick Darko, thanks for posting. Good call on the meet, as it has a heck of a turnout with all sorts of different cars.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I got there 10pm and it was really relaxed. Smaller crowd. But a few mustangs, Vettes and the other import tuner cars. One of my buddies said he got a ticket for no front license plate and tinted windows. :(

Doesn't suprise me that the cops showed up and handed out tickets. Too many people doing burnouts every week and playing loud music...

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
While he was parked in the parking lot?

Yeah. But a big part of the problem started when people would park in the Sonics stalls and not order food. So Sonics was the first to call the 5-O about that then it escalated with fights and burnouts an so on. Still fun to go though. But just gotta keep away from the douchebags that cant control their cars or their mouths. :lol:

ZIMxxZUM

M0NST3RZoftheM1DW4Y
Established Member
Yeah. But a big part of the problem started when people would park in the Sonics stalls and not order food. So Sonics was the first to call the 5-O about that then it escalated with fights and burnouts an so on. Still fun to go though. But just gotta keep away from the douchebags that cant control their cars or their mouths. :lol:

That's why you blend in with the shoppers at walmart :lol1:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
That's why you blend in with the shoppers at walmart :lol1:

Exactly! I usually will go over there and grab a Gatorade or something small just to make sure I'm in the clear. But the cops usually leave the American muscle cars alone. Anyone else goin tonight?

PushingSpokes

Established Member
Exactly! I usually will go over there and grab a Gatorade or something small just to make sure I'm in the clear. But the cops usually leave the American muscle cars alone. Anyone else goin tonight?

I'll be looking for you. I tried to meet up with you all last Saturday at Greg's shop but you all never came, which was fine since I got to meet Greg and check out his shop. Super nice guy, nice clean shop, I can't wait to let him do some work on my car someday soon. BTW Thanks for the heads up on his shop. =)

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Yeah man no problem!

Soooo this meet is pretty much burned now because of everyone getting to out of hand. I rolled in with 5 other cars and as soon as we did we saw a Subby being towed, and a truck, 4+ biker cops and a couple squad cars. All pulling people over. I watched a super clean Terminator get pulled over twice???
My buddy got his SN95 Gt towed for no cats and registration. Sucks because this was a fun meet to go to during the week. DON'T GO TO THIS MEET!!! Atleast for a couple weeks for things to cool down. Or if you do, make sure you have fronts plates and no tint. I was fortunate enough to escape last night with no ticket, literally left while all the other cops had other people pulled over. I know of a few places we could move this meet to. Ill keep this thread updated as soon as I know.

ZIMxxZUM

M0NST3RZoftheM1DW4Y
Established Member
Yeah man no problem!

Soooo this meet is pretty much burned now because of everyone getting to out of hand. I rolled in with 5 other cars and as soon as we did we saw a Subby being towed, and a truck, 4+ biker cops and a couple squad cars. All pulling people over. I watched a super clean Terminator get pulled over twice???
My buddy got his SN95 Gt towed for no cats and registration. Sucks because this was a fun meet to go to during the week. DON'T GO TO THIS MEET!!! Atleast for a couple weeks for things to cool down. Or if you do, make sure you have fronts plates and no tint. I was fortunate enough to escape last night with no ticket, literally left while all the other cops had other people pulled over. I know of a few places we could move this meet to. Ill keep this thread updated as soon as I know.

Wow!:bored: what a bunch of douchebags! At a way to kill this spot! I'm surprised no trucks got busted because they were the ones usually burning out and hauling it all around the parking lot! And I think having front license plate and no tint eliminates pretty much everyone lol!

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Wow!:bored: what a bunch of douchebags! At a way to kill this spot! I'm surprised no trucks got busted because they were the ones usually burning out and hauling it all around the parking lot! And I think having front license plate and no tint eliminates pretty much everyone lol!

Exactly. I'm gonna pick up a front plate mount and keep it in my trunk to tape to my bumper. I won't drill holes in my front bumper. Ill take the ticket. Just sucks we lost a fun meet. ****ing douchebags.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
I guess some guys already have a new location for the Wednesdy Sonics meet.

1039 North Tustin Avenue, Anaheim, CA

Said its only 3 miles from Sonics and the meet starts at 8pm. Most don't show up till around 9 or so.

Users who are viewing this thread