Weekly Sonics Hump Day Meet (Fullerton)

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Can't make it tonight. Sorry guys. Next week for sure. Let me know how it goes if I miss anything good.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Last time I went it was a total honda fest, I was there from 845 until like 10 and didn't see any other mustangs. So hopefully it will be better tonight.

leegro1015

Established Member
Does anyone know of someone who just got a Tremec T-56 Magnum installed in there car? I am looking to purchase the stock t-56 and was wondering if i could get a heads up on the condition and reason for the swap.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Buddies will be rolling out again tonight. Red S/C '06 Gt, Matte black M3, modded 135i, and bolt on 5.0. I'm in class till 10:30 an might mozzy on over after.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Gonna try and make it out tomorrow night. Have class till 10pm, but last week was packed. Lots of muscle cars making it out now. Burnouts!! lol

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
I'll be there tonight. Anyone else down to roll out. I'll probably get there around 9:30-10. Usually out of class around 10.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I may or may not go. I am suprised that the cops weren't called last time because of all the burn outs.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
I may or may not go. I am suprised that the cops weren't called last time because of all the burn outs.

Honestly same here. Was pretty much the same last night. Nocturnal brought a sick matte yellow Zo6 out last night, and a few other Z's. a few Terminators and a bunch of other misc mustangs and Camaros. Fun meet just to hang out.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Brining out some big guns tonight if anyone's up to have some fun or just mess around, and test out some new cameras my buddies and I got. :)

Users who are viewing this thread