Weld Racing 2013 / 2014 Shelby GT500 Drag Wheel Packages

txturbogs

Established Member
So your prices are for a pair of wheels or just one?

Might be interested in the fronts, but MO is for that price these wheels should be made to be a bolt on........................no spacers needed or MIGHT be needed.

Same question. For the pair or for only one? Thanks

BigB13

Established Member
Tire Size

What size tires would you recommend with this setup? Not sure on what height size works best? :shrug: Any info is greatly appreciated.

nix5o

Established Member
are you wanting a drag radial or more of a slick type tire?

Any more info on the rear tire set up on the white car?

I tried sending him a Pm but he didn't answer. It looks like a bias ply tire on a 17in rim. I tried looking on hoosier's website and couldn't find anything. Any info would be appreciated :burnout:

paluka21

Established Member
Beef-

Those rims look really sharp on the 13-14, and I'm not one to like the look of drag wheels on a street car.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Any more info on the rear tire set up on the white car?

I tried sending him a Pm but he didn't answer. It looks like a bias ply tire on a 17in rim. I tried looking on hoosier's website and couldn't find anything. Any info would be appreciated :burnout:

hoosier makes a 28x10x17 slick, rim size 8-10",

there are plenty of drag radial options as well for the rear.

nix5o

Established Member
ty sir. I looked on their website but I didn't see it. I'd like to get a set of the v series style rts' but it doesn't look like they make them in 17's :(

I might bug them at the PRI show for a set....lol.

TemplateType

Established Member
I am just about ready to put in my order for the rear rims in black. Anybody have any tire recommendations for a street radial?
The two I am considering are the Mickey Thompson 295/45R17 and M&H 325/45R17. I would like to go with the M&H but am not sure if there would be fitment issues.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I am just about ready to put in my order for the rear rims in black. Anybody have any tire recommendations for a street radial?
The two I am considering are the Mickey Thompson 295/45R17 and M&H 325/45R17. I would like to go with the M&H but am not sure if there would be fitment issues.

The tire would be wide for the rim, imo, i'd lean towards the 295

dotmpeg

Established Member
What is needed to run 16 inch wheels in the back? Is there any benefit over 17s?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't see how 325 would be wide for a 10", also M&H tends to run small for the size of at least did. 325 all day everyday!
-J

Users who are viewing this thread