Weld RTS wheels came today!

deepsouthtech

Established Member
IMG_20121010_185514.jpg

IMG_20121010_185450.jpg

IMG_20121010_185456.jpg

DWalker

Established Member
Damn I love those wheels. I saw about 20 mustangs at NMRA in Bowling Green last weekend with those wheels and they looked good on every single one. Lol

Heavyfoot

Established Member
I agree. I can't stand them! U should go ahead and sell them to someone cause all you're gonna get is flack for purchasing such an awful rim.

Come to think about it, I think I may know someone who's interested lol.

Very nice!!!!!!!

deepsouthtech

Established Member
Took them off for these

DSCF1603.JPG

Not sure if I want to sell them yet or hang on to them being that they are brand new (and bad ass), but if anybody local wants to make me an offer shoot me a pm.

wbt

Banned
Weld RT-S are my wheel of choice for the track and they are a very nice looking wheel. Recently I decided to try some Racestar wheels since they are direct drill. Otherwise I would have passed on them. I am very happy with the fit and wheel finish. Where they lack, weight. There is no comparison to the Weld wheels there however they are good enough for a street wheel with an occasional strip run here and there in my book. A couple of pics:

IMG050.jpg

IMG047.jpg

IMG046.jpg

Dave_6

Established Member
Weld RT-S are my wheel of choice for the track and they are a very nice looking wheel. Recently I decided to try some Racestar wheels since they are direct drill. Otherwise I would have passed on them. I am very happy with the fit and wheel finish. Where they lack, weight. There is no comparison to the Weld wheels there however they are good enough for a street wheel with an occasional strip run here and there in my book. A couple of pics:

IMG050.jpg

IMG047.jpg

IMG046.jpg

Looks good. How well do those Strange brakes work on the street?

wbt

Banned
I'm curious how skinnies do for daily driving vs regular wheel/tire, care to elaborate?

Use common sense like taking corners at reasonable speeds, avoiding pot holes, give yourself extra stopping distance, etc. and they work well.

Cool. How big of a weight savings are they?

About 45lbs. over the 12.4" rotors, calipers and brackets.

scotmach

Established Member

IMG050.jpg

IMG047.jpg

IMG046.jpg
Car looks good. What size tires are you running on the rear?

Users who are viewing this thread