went 11.52!! ported upper only cobra..

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
pretty quick time... don't jump to conclusions on the trap speed until you get some more passes on it. Hell you could have been real slugish on the final shift, or let up a little early.

But I agree it should trap higher on a perfect pass.. I had a best ET of 11.37 and best mph of 121 with a unported eaton

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
i had the other rearend sitting there, so i just swapped my axles over to it.. and sold the one that was in my car to a buddy.. it was done in a few hours.. so no biggie.. well now that i have the new clutch and everything seems smooth now.. so im going to take it back and see how it does.. it dont really matter to me what it runs, cuz anything faster then 11.49 here, you have to have a 6 point cage.. and im not doing that.. so all in all im happy how it sits.

svtwes

Established Member
this is mine from a few months back, 18's, drag radials, upper only 2.8 unported

93ce8783.jpg

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
thats some damn good times for your mods for sure.. makes me rethink doing all my mods lol.. but in all honesty i think my clutch has been my issue.. im hoping the new clutch isnt going to give me any issue, so if it doesnt rain this weekend im going back to give it another shot.

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
well if the weather holds up, im going to the track in a few hours.. i already have the car in the trailer and hooked up.. fixing to buy some bags of ice as soon as i know its not gonna rain.. then head that way.. i will update the times i run tonight..

9secondko

9secondko
Established Member
well if the weather holds up, im going to the track in a few hours.. i already have the car in the trailer and hooked up.. fixing to buy some bags of ice as soon as i know its not gonna rain.. then head that way.. i will update the times i run tonight..

Just curious-did you end up running again?
If so, what was your time and trap speeds.

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
Just curious-did you end up running again?
If so, what was your time and trap speeds.

been fighting clutch issue.. finally got it fixed and i have already put a whipple on the car.. waiting for some cooler weather, then heading back to the track..

2002BOSS

Established Member
been fighting clutch issue.. finally got it fixed and i have already put a whipple on the car.. waiting for some cooler weather, then heading back to the track..

Hey, just wondering if you ended up doing a data log aswell? Im having an odd issue. Its not my iat's cutting timing im almost thinkig somethings off with my Maf and the load. Did you see what you were pulling for timing in 2-4th? thanks Jim.

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
no i didnt do any data logs.. i ended up tearing car apart and putting the whipple on, and new FW, clutch etc.. havent been back yet.. but im pulling timing like crazy in this heat.. so im probably gonna wait till fall to run it again..

2002BOSS

Established Member
no i didnt do any data logs.. i ended up tearing car apart and putting the whipple on, and new FW, clutch etc.. havent been back yet.. but im pulling timing like crazy in this heat.. so im probably gonna wait till fall to run it again..

I know what ya mean there! Shitty air lately. just took the car
For a run. I planned on taking it to the track for a light run tm but
1,2 and third I'm spinning bad then I get traction at the top of third and it deals like it starts falling on it's face. My speedo is off tho, mabey it's just in my head. Good luck with the whipple tho!

Last edited:

kb02gt

UNTAMED SLOBRA
Established Member
had the same problem with my 03 2.76 upper only with a 50 dry shot ..was running out of fuel a lil after the 8th and ran back to back 11.51 11.52 @ 115 mph !!

Users who are viewing this thread