Went WOT... now my pants are wet

boxinabag

Established Member
First thing I want to do is thank Stalker27 for figuring out that my problem was my fuel pumps.

I finished replacing the pumps, and fuel filter today, and I was finally able, for the first time, to go WOT!

It was sex.

boxinabag

Established Member
2.76 Pulley, 4.10 Gears, 315s, BBK CAI, BBK Longtubes, BBK Catless X-Pipe, Bassani 2.5" Cat Back, Reische 170 T-Stat, Evans Water Pump, EvenFlow Head Cooling Mod, Steeda Tri-Axe Shifter, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, TR6 Plugs @ .032 Gap, and Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD head unit.

I want to port the blower and put 80lb injectors on it and go return style, but I don't have E85 around here :(

Last edited:

boxinabag

Established Member
im thinking about going with a 26-spline shaft as well, but I don't have $300 to spend after buying all this other crap haha. I also need to figure out whats wrong with the window next week, tried tapping it but nothing, I think it may be a relay... debating on taking it to a shop and letting them figure it out lol.

racin4ds

SVT Crazy
Established Member
You don't need the 26 spline input until you get way up there in power, just a waste of money and time at your level. People under-rate the stock T-56 input in these cars..

2003cobraguy

Established Member
im thinking about going with a 26-spline shaft as well, but I don't have $300 to spend after buying all this other crap haha. I also need to figure out whats wrong with the window next week, tried tapping it but nothing, I think it may be a relay... debating on taking it to a shop and letting them figure it out lol.

dont get a input shaft yet imo

get it when you decide you have enough power than you need to replace your clutch.
you don't want to pay for labor twice.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Did you just get the Cobra in June? I see you joined up in June. Enjoy the car. They're a blast!

boxinabag

Established Member
Did you just get the Cobra in June? I see you joined up in June. Enjoy the car. They're a blast!

I did, June 26th I believe, have fixed a lot of stuff, sadly the car was very poorly kept up, so I like to think I "rescued" it lol.

hey guys i have a 95 gt wit the 03 cobra swap and who knows wat to do with the tranny mount

Try making a new post about this question, you should be able to find an answer pretty quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread