Were are my parts?

hsssss03

Established Member
Ok the first time that i ordered from u guys i din't get my parts for 2 and a half weeks... so i figured the second time that i order form you guys you will be on top of it, well it looks like i got my part in 3 days alright... i ordered a 100mm bf idler and bracket. to bad you guys sent me a fuel pressure gauge... now i am just waiting on you guys it has been over a week and i am still waiting... i just want my parts then i will never order from lethal agian...

01GTBlown

Established Member
Sorry to hear about that, hopefully they straighten it out. Ive only ordered from the once and it was great customer service and fast shipping. Ive also only heard good things about them until this.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
you might want to check the other thread 01GTblown, there were 2 threads made and the other one has the explanation and outcome.

Thanks,
Derek

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Try using the PM's instead of openly slamming a great sponsor, Jared's a good guy. I'm sure it was a mistake, they would be willing to fix.

04svtspray

Established Member
Tom's_03SVT said:
Try using the PM's instead of openly slamming a great sponsor, Jared's a good guy. I'm sure it was a mistake, they would be willing to fix.

+1, one time they shipped my parts to my old address and not my new one. When I called and told them that, I had the parts at my door the next day. They next day them for me. :coolman: Very good customer service!

hsssss03

Established Member
well i have my parts and i am not slamming a good sponsor i am just having bad luck with them but they have good prices and good products.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Tom's_03SVT said:

Yeah, try that. Also I don't think the Moderators want anyone bad mouthing a sponsor. I would think they would have a short fuse on that one! Also you might have had a little bad luck but I've had nothing but great service out of them!:rockon:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
hsssss03 said:
well i have my parts and i am not slamming a good sponsor i am just having bad luck with them but they have good prices and good products.

Sorry about the issues on your orders Travis. I just wanted to come in and say we do appreciate your business and all though they got screwed up we'll do what ever we can to fix the issues and make that you're a satisfied Lethal Performance customer. If there's anything else you need you can always call me as I'm one of the owners here and will make sure to take good care of you. Jared

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
black03 said:
Sorry about the issues on your orders Travis. I just wanted to come in and say we do appreciate your business and all though they got screwed up we'll do what ever we can to fix the issues and make that you're a satisfied Lethal Performance customer. If there's anything else you need you can always call me as I'm one of the owners here and will make sure to take good care of you. Jared

Doesn't get any better than that guys.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread