West Forum people Please read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Ok guys, I talked to Sid about this. Go ahead and post threads that pertain to the friends in this area forum. But if it's just total BS please post it in roadside or other appropriate forum. Have fun.

Thanks, L.L. :beer:

Yeepee!!!!

Greg

Billy Pilgram

You know that's a good question, time seems to just slip by. Now that I think about it nothing in the pat few months stands out.

Couldn't hold out any longer and put the 2.8 pulley on and got an updated Tune from Amazon. Really need to change the bushings in the rear, that things moves more than stripper on the cat walk (or so I hear). After the holidays gonna change 'em all out, just no time yet.

Been watching the meets you guys have planned and was set to join up a couple of times, then one thing or another came up.

Billy Pilgram

Still holding with the 2.8, CAI and exhaust. I also put in alum. steering rack bushings and that was about the best $30 and hour of time spent. Planning on the rear bushings and such this winter, then a light bar this spring (gotta keep up with the Saleen you know...)

JaKaL

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Ok guys, I talked to Sid about this. Go ahead and post threads that pertain to the friends in this area forum. But if it's just total BS please post it in roadside or other appropriate forum. Have fun.

Thanks Larry & Sid, greatly appreciated.
JaKaL

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:

Gracias Larry.

JaKaL

Established Member
Come on guys, QUIT BITCHING.

If it's a total BS thread, it's going to be moved.

This should be handled through PMs. Not on the board.

-

PM's do not a community make. Up until now it was a great community Christmas. I guess it will be just a matter of time before this thread is closed too.

Damn. Happy Holidyas everyone, the first amendment was fun; while it lasted.

-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.-

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
JaKaL said:
Come on guys, QUIT BITCHING.

If it's a total BS thread, it's going to be moved.

This should be handled through PMs. Not on the board.

-

PM's do not a community make. Up until now it was a great community Christmas. I guess it will be just a matter of time before this thread is closed too.

Damn. Happy Holidyas everyone, the first amendment was fun; while it lasted.

-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.-

Hahahahahahaha This is a privately owned board. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS HERE. :-D
I meant to PM a mod/admin. Not each other.
Please read the SVTP rules. They are pretty simple.

Merry Christmas. :rockon:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
In any case. I'm extremely happy with this website and dont want it to go away. Thanks Admin/Mods!!!!!! :pepper: :pop: :rolling: :coolman: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
I hope that we are able to come to a level ground here, I know that all of us in this west section are here to help eachother out. As we noted earlier, this is where we can ask for help, where we can ask questions, where we can see what people in the area do. LL I hope that all is well between you and the west, I want this to be a friendly place where we can all just get along.... :beer:

Rick

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
RickSvt said:
I hope that we are able to come to a level ground here, I know that all of us in this west section are here to help eachother out. As we noted earlier, this is where we can ask for help, where we can ask questions, where we can see what people in the area do. LL I hope that all is well between you and the west, I want this to be a friendly place where we can all just get along.... :beer:

Rick

:pepper: :beer: :pepper: :beer: :pepper:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:
:coolman: :coolman: :coolman: :coolman: :coolman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread