West Virginia Dyno-Tune Day!!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I am going to try and host a dyno/tune day in Huntington, WV. I would like to invite Amazon Racing back up to do all of the tuning. This is only for tuning. If you are interested in having your car tuned, or installing, or purchasing a new part off of Amazon let me know. If we can get enough people together for this and make it worth their while for the trip, they will come up. A feature of this day will be the installation and tuning of the newest Generation Whipple W140AX compressor (the first one off of the assembly line) that is replacing the last gen 2300AX. The numbers should be very good, and their should be lots of fun. The installation of the Whipple will begin at the start of the day, and the tuning and dyno run will be at the climax. All other tuning will be done in the mean time. Don't miss out, this should make for a very fun day!

-Jeff
HISSMAN

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Also, if you just want to come and watch that is cool. :beer:

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
When are you going to try and get this together? I need a new tune for my Lightning, and getting it Dyno Tuned would be great. I want to get a SCT X-Cal-2 to tune with, and i need to get my new lower pulley put on also. And about how much $$, are we talking about for the Dyno Tune?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Not sure of pricing yet. I am just trying to see if there is an interest for doing this. But I will mark your name on the "Interested in Tune" list for now, and then we will go from there. :)

-Jeff

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I am not sure. The first possible day that I will have a weekend off, will be Dec. 17, which is the weekend before Christmas.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Dec of '05 :poke:

Dustin is slapping it together now. :) The others will launch shortly. He needs time to train some of the new and old staff, and insure quality control before they go out.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
Hey I'll swing by :)

I'd kinda like to get the new 06 GT dynod while its still stock, but I'm not tuning just yet.

Last edited:

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
I just picked it up on Monday :D :banana:

I took some pics yesterday, but it got a little dark on me; I'm going to take some more pics today while it's nice outside during lunch.

120492921.jpg

120492902.jpg

120492885.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread