West Virginia Dyno-Tune Day!!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
You are going to have a lot of fun with that car.

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
SID297 said:
Have him investigate how to get that vid of me racing that Fox off his camera and on to my computer.
good luck with that, it's an old school camera, so i think he will have to get that tape over to Kilroy so that he could put it on here for ya.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Is it one of those big ones with the satellite camera connected by via cable to a big ass VCR box that you had to wear on your back?? I used to have one of those, it weighed about 20 lbs, but was a lot of fun. :)

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
not quite, but close lol

nah it is one of those sony Hi-8 cameras. he has hours upon hours of video with this camera, but he doesn't know how to put it on the computer. we have a friend that has done a few for us, but it hard to get together with everyones schedules down here.

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
I would be interested in a tune.... I'm right here in Huntington, WV as well. If anyone has any questions on how to get here..etc or whatever, let me know.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
drtsvt03 said:
good luck with that, it's an old school camera, so i think he will have to get that tape over to Kilroy so that he could put it on here for ya.

I'd really apreciate it if you guys could get that to me, I'm trying to gather more vids of me.

Beaves97Cobra

Established Member
I would be intersted in a tune. I will need to buy an x-cal 2 from Rick. And I might have a friend that would be interested. let me know. I think after Christmas would be better for me.

taco

Banned
hey hissman whatever happened to the dyno day...whenever u guys go up there ill definately go...let me know...i know its a lil late but i was lookin at old posts haha...

CobraJazz

drive it everyday
Established Member
I'm interested. I've got the SCT 4 bank chip installed. Would that work or would I need the Xcal. I live in Morehead - so its pretty close for me. Any idea how much?

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
CobraJazz said:
I'm interested. I've got the SCT 4 bank chip installed. Would that work or would I need the Xcal. I live in Morehead - so its pretty close for me. Any idea how much?

OMG your car is so beautiful!!! I LOOOOVE Crystal White 96/97 Cobras!

:banana: :banana: for you my friend!

CobraJazz

drive it everyday
Established Member
DMassey said:
OMG your car is so beautiful!!! I LOOOOVE Crystal White 96/97 Cobras!

:banana: :banana: for you my friend!

Thanks! Your 06 is looking good as well! Are you up for this dyno/tune day? seems like this thread has been idle for a while.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
thankya :banana:

oh yeah I'm definitely up for the dyno day. Now that I have my XCal, I may even let Rick do some tuning on it. Depends on when it is, I'd like to have my longtubes first before I do a custom tune

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
Do you think we can get Rick up here in April or May? I need to get my Lightning Dyno-Tuned before i break it out for the Summer. So you can count me in for sure whenever you can get him up here,but i'll need a little advance notice so i can get my Pulley put on. I have a buddy with a 01 Red Lightning, he'll want to get his L' Dyno'd also.From the looks of the guys interested, there's going to be some Sweet Fords there. CobraJazz, Sweet Cobra, :thumbsup: looks just like mine,except i have the real Ford Chrome 95 R'S on my White 97 Cobra. I have the all Black int' in mine,it looks like yours has the Tan int', I think you just can't beat the looks of the 96 to 98 Cobras,my favorite by far.

Last edited:

taco

Banned
how bout sometime in march? is that good with everybody? id like to get my car dyno tuned with the ported blower and 4lb lower...i got all excited when i seen this thread and now it looks like it aint gonna happen anytime soon

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
When exactly do you think you might go down there Sid? If something don't get planned up here before April, i'll have to drive down there also. If Jeff could get him up here next week,i'll be there. That's how bad i want to get my Lightning Dyno tuned. :-D But if there is no way it's going to happen here,let me know i might take mine down when you go.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread