West Virginia Dyno-Tune Day!!

CobraJazz

drive it everyday
Established Member
Lightning LA said:
Do you think we can get Rick up here in April or May? I need to get my Lightning Dyno-Tuned before i break it out for the Summer. So you can count me in for sure whenever you can get him up here,but i'll need a little advance notice so i can get my Pulley put on. I have a buddy with a 01 Red Lightning, he'll want to get his L' Dyno'd also.From the looks of the guys interested, there's going to be some Sweet Fords there. CobraJazz, Sweet Cobra, :thumbsup: looks just like mine,except i have the real Ford Chrome 95 R'S on my White 97 Cobra. I have the all Black int' in mine,it looks like yours has the Tan int', I think you just can't beat the looks of the 96 to 98 Cobras,my favorite by far.

Thanks! White it my favorite too. BAB is a close second. Very close!

Finally some action in this thread! If you guys can get it worked out, give me a PM so I don't miss it. I'm all in. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out. Maybe this fabeled new Sullivan B head intake will be out by then and I'll NEED a tune.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Lightning LA said:
When exactly do you think you might go down there Sid? If something don't get planned up here before April, i'll have to drive down there also. If Jeff could get him up here next week,i'll be there. That's how bad i want to get my Lightning Dyno tuned. :-D But if there is no way it's going to happen here,let me know i might take mine down when you go.

It would be whenever Marshalls spring break is.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
No, it just means I have a week off school and I need to get some work on the truck finished.

If we could agree on a date I'll try to get it setup.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
Like i've said, i'm ready for a Dyno Day in Huntington. But if we can't get something set by the 1st part of June at the latest,i'm going to go to the Tuner. I talked to Mike Troyer at Troyer Performance and he is moving his shop to Covington VA., that is Real close to me know so i thought about trying him. Have any of you guy's heard any thing about Troyers tunes,good or bad??

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Just let me know when you all want Rick to come up.. last I heard Travis was coming here when his truck is completed...so all we need to do is coordinate a date

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Have Tony get a hold of me. He knows that I may have an interest.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
How far are you from Covington?
Well i'm right outside of Beckley, Pax is right off the Turnpike. It's the exit above the 2nd toll booth coming from down your way. I would say i could be in Covington Va. in a little over a hour, so that's not to bad of a drive. I've heard good things about Troyer Performance and there tunes, everyone that has had Mike Troyer tune there vehicle has been very happy. So i may just try him out and see what happens,i should be ready around the 15th of June to get tuned. His site is www.troyerperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread