WESTFIELD is VOIDING WARRANTY because of airfilter! PLEASE READ

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
The brake work invoice proves they did not work on that part of the car, it just shows parts for the hydrobooster and proportioning valve, and they deny touching that part of the car.

If you looked above, someone who just bought an Anniversary Cobra recently has the EXACT same looking bent brake lines as I do and he's getting them fixed under warranty.

Originally posted by i8u
Don't know anything about the car crash..... I hope it wasn't one of the guys that post on here.

I have seen your problem happen before. The problem was corrected before it ever left the shop though. It will be hard to find others with your problem unless someone on the assembly line screwed up bigtime. I assume a tech at westfield screwed up when he did the brake work and will not admit to it for fear of losing his job.

Do you have the ticket of the brake work that was done at westfield?

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by SnakeR
It was someone here... Sonic03... discussion can be found in another thread.

:(

I tried a search but couldn't find it:(

Link please....

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Originally posted by ChicagoMike
Could this accident in a 2003 Cobra (doesn't say it was Cobra, but other message boards who knew the person said it was a Cobra) been caused by bent ABS controller brake lines???

http://www.msnbc.com/local/ktuu/m318709.asp?0ct=-302

The story I read said he lost controll in the rain. looking at the pictures and considering no one in the cobra survived. I dont think they would be able to determine it was thw brakes or the ABS. God bless sonic 03,tundra and thier families.:(

Users who are viewing this thread