WestWorld Sunday Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
The Walking Dead took a big dump for me and had to look elsewhere and came upon a lil HBO show called WestWorld. Anyone seen it? Very worth it and a great show it is soo far.

For those who haven’t heard of it needs to tune in, it really is a great show. Im barely on episode 5, season 1 ends this Sunday.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Been watching it every week. It got crazy last week (episode 9). Can't wait for episode 10. I read the other day that season 2 won't be out until 2018, so that sucks.

nate

Established Member
I caught the first episode by chance, now I'm hooked. I didn't know the next season is two years away. That sucks. That is why I usually just binge watch shows after they are done. I didn't watch Breaking Bad until just before the final few episodes aired.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I am about 7 episodes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
I'm all caught up. Can't wait for the season finale next week!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've never seen it but most of the episodes are available OnDemand with Direct TV, so I'm going to watch a few this week. I remember the original West World with Yul Brenner, but this new one has evolved lightyears from the original.

M91196

Established Member
Yum

ad4400b74026f2114a28c399d2126346.jpg

Stateguy

Established Member
Looking forward to episode 10 and hope they don't leave us hanging too bad for the next year.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I'm on Ep 7 right now, great show! Thandie Newton and some of the other girls are pretty hot, more bush than the Brazilian Rain Forest though.

SirShaun

Established Member
I'm a fan, been watching every week. Either I should have been paying more attention or way too much happened last week. I'm still wrapping my head around the Arnold/Bernard thing. Might need to watch it again.

RX1Cobra

Established Member
I'm a fan, been watching every week. Either I should have been paying more attention or way too much happened last week. I'm still wrapping my head around the Arnold/Bernard thing. Might need to watch it again.

When they were in that house and the chick goes what about this door and he goes what door? I was like oh man, she ded. But I really like the show.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I think it's a pretty good show but it's no Breaking Bad.
To be fair, no show is Breaking Bad nor will it ever be or have to be. Its also a whole different genre and its very well done in its type.

Blown 89

Established Member
I couldn't stand Breaking Bad lol. I do love Westworld. It was painfully slow for the first 5 or 6 episodes but they roped me in with the underlying idea that something big was about to happen. Now that it has and we have an idea of where they are going with the shot it's entertaining as all get out.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Been watching it since the beginning. Very intriguing.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
I couldn't stand Breaking Bad lol. I do love Westworld. It was painfully slow for the first 5 or 6 episodes but they roped me in with the underlying idea that something big was about to happen. Now that it has and we have an idea of where they are going with the shot it's entertaining as all get out.

I agree first few episodes were slow. But after 4 or so it started getting interesting. I think I am up to 6 but need to rewatch it.

Great show so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread