What’s Your Favorite City In America?

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Winter blows and the liberalism is out of control but Madison is otherwise pretty awesome - decent car scene, lakes, outdoors, live music somewhere almost every night from May-September, great food spots, Badger basketball and football, capitol square, etc. Really took it to a new level when we bought a boat a couple years ago.
Go Badgers!

rborden

Established Member
I'm totally done with big cities. I like smaller rural communities with a change of seasons and no liberals.

Cannot argue with this logic at all. Small town America is where it's at. I live outside of Sparks, NV in a rural area and its quiet. We don't even have a town police force, just patrolled by county.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I really can't say. I love big cities, LOVE Chicago, and have yet to explore NYC though. On the flip side, I love nature, so living next to Yosemite would be amazing. But I also love the beach.

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
Big cities maybe good for some, but I try to avoid them. Things are generally over priced and traffic is a problem along with the crime. SoCal can be ok if you find the right small town away from the libs, unfortunately that is hard to do. Car events are all over the place and many things to do, I shoot at the range 10 mins. from my house, go to a wonderful Calvary Chapel church and the weather s as good as it gets. The truth is there is no perfect place on this earth, we just have to pick what fits our life style the best. I grew up in Wi. and always said that Ca. would be the last place on earth I would ever live, I moved here 10 years ago and love it, that said there are some thing I dislike, liberals, traffic, high prices, but I off set that as I'm retired so I don't deal with the traffic and I can be out in the wilderness in 15-20 min.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Huge fan of Hilton head South Carolina. We go every year with our family and ended up buying a house right by the beach last year. It’s nice and hot in the summer, yet you still get 4 seasons. Tons of midwesterners vacation and retire there, so it’s conservative, laid back, and the people are actually nice.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Used to love San Diego but it has been 20 years ago.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

El_Joker

Established Member
I really liked living in St. Petersburg. FL has its quirks but was enjoyable for me. Living in San Antonio now makes me miss it even more; forgot how dull and boring TX is.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Huge fan of Hilton head South Carolina. We go every year with our family and ended up buying a house right by the beach last year. It’s nice and hot in the summer, yet you still get 4 seasons. Tons of midwesterners vacation and retire there, so it’s conservative, laid back, and the people are actually nice.
I grew up there. It doesn't look like home anymore. But being on the island feels like home.

Sent from my [toilet] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread