What a drive into work!

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
No I ain't making my wife walk to work! :lol:

I have good tires, it helps... They are BFG KDWS tires.

mtahzb.ang.jpg

GET SNOW TIRES. All-seasons still suck in the snow. Get yourself a set of Blizzaks and you'll be thanking me.

Juruense

Banned
GET SNOW TIRES. All-seasons still suck in the snow. Get yourself a set of Blizzaks and you'll be thanking me.
Well, the tires i have cost me $848. I do not have the money for a spare set of tires and rims. I would love to have some Blizzaks though I have heard good things about them.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I can't imagine driving a cobra in this crap. What little amount of horsepower I have is already a pain in the ass.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
any way to carpool with your wifey?

Speak of the devil. White shit out my window right now and the snake is in the parking lot. ****.

Note to self: When you gave your college bound daughter the SVT Focus you should have picked up a different car for the winter .... dumb ass.

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
i could barely move an inch my 96 GT in the snow with the 17' DR's lol

so i put the eagle f1's on that got me twice as far.

so i bought a set of 4x 15" american racing rims and some snow tires, that gt went like a snowmobile after that.

99cobra302

Established Member
my cobra gets driven in the winter. i have a set of blizzaks on the stock wheels and it goes better than my moms ES330 on all seasons. i got a good deal on the blizzaks when tire rack was closing them out a couple months ago....98 bucks per tire for WS50's
bs_blizzak_ws_50_dir_ci2_l.jpg

i would like to get a winter beater, but i dont have the money for one, and if i did, i dont have the space for it.

94green1le

Established Member
im located in the chicago area so we get some pretty bad winters, but when you live in a place with a lot of snow you get used to it and it doesnt bother you at all. my buddy is on 3rd straight winter with his 03 cobra on nitto DRs and im on my second in my lightning also with nitto drags.

i have never had to leave the lightning anywhere and have not ever really gotten stuck. my buddy only got stuck in the cobra once and that was when we took the train to the city and it snowed over 6 inches while his car was at the station.

Users who are viewing this thread