WHAT A fun night.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Even though you had the R O W, too bad you didn't have a dashcam. Unless you had a boatload of witnesses.

That sucks. Glad you are relatively ok. Could of been a lot worse going up against that tank. Hope you feel better asap.

Zemedici

Established Member
Even though you had the R O W, too bad you didn't have a dashcam. Unless you had a boatload of witnesses.

That sucks. Glad you are relatively ok. Could of been a lot worse going up against that tank. Hope you feel better asap.

There were 3 witnesses that stopped and explained what happened. When Tanya got there the lady that was behind me was bandaging my leg up. Said she heard it, and we had a green light. Apparently she tried to ‘shoot the gap’ In a V10 Excursion....

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Damn that sucks but glad you're ok.

Definitely contact a lawyer, and as mentioned the drivetrain would be great for a cobra kit car.

I was going to say looked like an older super duty or excursion front end.

Wtf was she thinking trying to turn in front of you with such a large vehicle?

Stanger00

Established Member
Damn man. This sucks big time. Hope you recover quickly! Don't get boned by the insurance company. Look into injury attorneys because the insurance agencies will low ball you. They will also look into your private to discredit you. They will do anything to not pay you a premium.

Have a family member who is a producer manager for cam girls. He was t-boned by a teenager who ran a stop sign at 50mph while watching YouTube videos with their friends. Insurance company tried to sue my cousin and slandered him in the process. Very nasty deal for him but after 2 years settled outside of court. I'm sure my cousin got screwed in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Sorry to hear Josh and glad you're still with us brother. Sucks about the car but at the end of the day it's just metal. We'll help you find a new ride and be here to bust your balls the whole way through your recovery.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
As hard as it is to say stuff can always be replaced, glad to see you made it out in one slightly battered piece. Some good advice here already, lawyer up for sure and get a place to store your Cobra until your ready to tear down and transplant.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Alright, enough compassion for Josh.

Josh I'll bUy the drivetrain. lol

35edc292-c4ca-42fc-bfe8-22ae3ab5e13d.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread