What all is needed to lower the 5.0?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Eibach Mustang Pro-Alignment Camber Adjustment Bolts (05-12 All) 5.81260K - Free Shipping!

Adjustable Camber Bolts. If you are having front end alignment issues after lowering your Mustang you may need a set of Eibach Pro-Alignment Camber Adjustment Bolts. These bolts have a unique cam lobe design that allows you to adjust your camber by a +/- 1.75 degrees.

Application. This pair of Eibach Pro-Alignment Camber Adjustment Bolts are designed for use on the 2005-2012 Mustang, including the V6, GT, Bullitt and Shelby GT500 models

Last edited:

Bud

Established Member
Appears I'm suspension dumb, caster is my problem that is out of spec now.

My setup is 2012 with eibach prokit springs. Called Maximum Motorsports and they educated me a bit and advised their plates will fit the 2012 top mount with stock struts but that my caster problem is probably due to something bent in the front suspension or the measurement being wrong or written down wrong. He advised the ride height change should have such a small change on caster it wouldn't be the cause of the issue. Shop says I'm off around 2 degrees side to side, so something is up.

Big ups to Maximum Motorsports for taking the time to chat and educate me a bit. Now to find out what is up with the difference side to side.

Last edited:

Melvo

Trying to be fast
Established Member
I've been lowered on steeda ultralites for about 9 months now and I'm not sure if I need one. I've checked the rear with a tape measure and it seems to be even so I don't think I'm completely clear on it's purpose

Users who are viewing this thread