What are your thoughts on these hood decals?

2003snake

Established Member
First one is possible but it would be best to see the hood installed. I'm think maybe a lighter shade would go better with the DSG paint. Maybe a dark gray?

I need to do some installed on a car to get a good idea, I certainly agree with that.....

I kind of like the idea of satin black stripes in that area for my car because it is already black, so it would be a subtle detail, I don't think I would like them on any other color, though. The flames might be cool for the same reason, since they would be like ghost flames on a black car anyway. I just fell in love with the satin black stripes on a black car after seeing a black GT500KR in a local showroom. Have been trying to think of a subtle way to incorporate that look on my car ever since, and these stripes might work for that. I was actually considering those triangle ones you offer for the sides of the cutouts for this reason.

Funny you mention that, I fell in love with the Matte Black stripes on a Black car, very subtle, but WOW what a look!

I do miss my black Terminator, but I also love my SB one...... The black ghost flames look much better than the picture.......

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
here is a pic I found a while back.

slverw_stripes.jpg

here is heat extractor accents that I purchased from anchor room. AKA OP

cobrafrnt.jpg

Last edited:

2003snake

Established Member
here is a pic I found a while back.

slverw_stripes.jpg

here is heat extractor accents that I purchased from anchor room. AKA OP

cobrafrnt.jpg

You like the accents better than the full center stripe? Just curious which you would choose if you had an option.......

Users who are viewing this thread