what brand tshirt do you wear that dont shrink too much

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Best T-shirts EVER!!!

L.L. Bean Carefree Unshrinkable Tee

I do not like designer shirts or shirts with any type of logo or design. Just plain, and well-fit. These shirts are just as advertised. They will not shrink or fade. I have a few that have been worn and washed at least 100 times by now and you can't even tell which ones they are because they still look, fit, and feel brand new. I guarantee you won't look back after buying these shirts. Also a great price and free shipping on all orders!

9CobraVert8

Established Member
Cold wash and hang dry all my shirts. Being 6'4" and 170, I'm a twig and its a pain to try and get shirts to not look like nightgowns on me. Hanes Beefy T are my work shirts and they for perfect on me

10splaya22

Established Member
Nike dri-fit shirts are amazing. They aren't for getting dirty in obviously but they dry in a couple min, never shrink and don't wrinkle

jbs$

Established Member
Have you ask your self the great question "Is my shirt shrinking, or, am I getting fat".

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You can usually stretch them if they shrink. I do it all the time. I love loose fitting t-shirts and after my wife washes/dries them, if they've shrunk a bit I will stretch them horizontally neck to bottom one section at a time. I sometimes do this twice. Put the t-shirt on and it fits just like it did before it was washed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread