What did everyone get for Christmas?

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Like the title says.. What did everyone get for the holidays? My girlfriend bought me some tools and a Hitachi cordless drill. I also got a lot of cool cabinets for the garage!

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
flowmaster catback, sct tuner, oakleys, 400bucks, and my favorite of all 20 dollars in taco bell bucks :) i live off taco bell lol

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I got a N2MB WOT Box. Woohoo!
It should make my power shifting more consistent and it will be nice to use the 2 step for repetitive launches.
Now I need to get the nitrous cable so I can spray the TVS.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
Omg that car is going to be sick as hell with spary. Are you still the only one with the tvs?

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
My GF bought me this as a After Christmas gift, it was either this or a 18K Panerai Pam 104...

IMG_0259.gif

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
I got a N2MB WOT Box. Woohoo!
It should make my power shifting more consistent and it will be nice to use the 2 step for repetitive launches.
Now I need to get the nitrous cable so I can spray the TVS.

You're going to love the no-lift shift feature Rick. I've had mine installed for quite some time and love it.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Omg that car is going to be sick as hell with spary. Are you still the only one with the tvs?

It should be fun IF I can put the power down to the ground.
My car is till the only TVS powered Coobra. The production model was supposed to be dome by Dec. It is taking longer than expected but wil be well worth the wait.

You're going to love the no-lift shift feature Rick. I've had mine installed for quite some time and love it.

This should definitely help with my consistancy.

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
My wife gave my fabricator the money to build and install the chrome molly 6 point roll bars and bought the rhodes lexon rear window kit for my Lightning

Users who are viewing this thread