What did you do for your Terminator today?

03SVTscott

Established Member
Oil change (Royal Purple) and installed JLT cold air intake...

th_null_zps70ba7cce.jpg

Anabolic

Banned
since this a thread you can just keep posting in.. I yelled at mine today cus Had to drop another 55$ cus it's a frigan gas hog lol

Last edited:

y2kpony

Established Member
I popped some mgw aluminum in mine. Added a headlight knob, a/c knobs and the radio button. A few more pieces to go but why do it all at once.

mrose75

Established Member
since this a thread you can just keep posting in.. I yelled at mine today cus Had to drop another 55$ cus it's a frigan gas hog lol

LOL, nice!

I filled mine up after taking it out to datalog it. Sent datalog and disappointing dyno sheet in for tune revision....

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member

HAHA, that's the best post in this thread. The thought/image of yelling at a car just got me good...I usually throw wrenches myself, but yelling would be less destructive

gabe1530

Banned
I removed the battery and tray. Going to start my Taylor battery relocation kit soon.
Also washed it with dawn to strip old wax, clay bar'd and washed again in preparation of a full paint correction.

04TVSCOBRA

Established Member
I just sent my car out to go under the knife. Cant wait to get it back. TVS blower, return style fuel system, heat exchanger, subframe connectors, id 1000 inj, E85 and some other minor things. I cant wait!!!

Anabolic

Banned
HAHA, that's the best post in this thread. The thought/image of yelling at a car just got me good...I usually throw wrenches myself, but yelling would be less destructive

yeah the other gas station customers usually laugh when they see me going SON OF A BITCH.... (shut the gas door) (points finger) BAD CAR

20redfire03

Established Member
Gave it a wash so that its not completely filthy for when I go for a new tune tomorrow.

10sec89

Established Member
New billet headlight switch. Clip on stocker was bad, every time you would turn on the lights you would pull the knob off. Monday was the last time for that crap.
Also installed a 1 farad capacitor to my amp.

Users who are viewing this thread