What did you do for your Terminator today?

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
sold it...

524396_10151404380921121_1421785544_n_zps5fe865ee.gif

i lol'd at this .. but very sad news :(

i scrubbed deep water spots out of my windshield and rear glass

mrose75

Established Member
Drove mine for the first time since August, yesterday. Filled her up wih a fresh tank of 92 octane.

Last edited by a moderator:

va boy

Established Member
drove mine for the first time since last October yesterday...felt good to get her out

Drove mine for the first time since August, yesterday. Filled her up wih a fresh tank of 92 octane.

Sometimes I'll go maybe a month without driving mine. After being away for just that short amount of time, for the first 10 miles or so, my car feels like it has 1000 HP. I can't even imagine how it must feel after as long as you guys waited in between. Do y'all get that feeling too, or is it just me?

mrose75

Established Member
Sometimes I'll go maybe a month without driving mine. After being away for just that short amount of time, for the first 10 miles or so, my car feels like it has 1000 HP. I can't even imagine how it must feel after as long as you guys waited in between. Do y'all get that feeling too, or is it just me?

I just did a ported eaton and a few supporting mods so I haven't romped on it yet, so no. My DD is an M3 which is fun, but lacks the torque. But when I go a while without driving the Cobra, yes.... You can tell the difference.

Anywho, I washed her today for the first time since...... Wow!

Last edited by a moderator:

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Came home to a surprise,thanks summit. Looks like i am going to have to bang in from work tomorrow.

Last edited:

mrose75

Established Member
Drive it!! Put about 100 miles on it this week and actually tipped into boost for a second. I know I shouldn't until I confirm my A/F is good to go.

NewDuuude

Established Member
Listened to the cobra for the first time pass me while my brother did a highway pull.
The thing SCREAMS and its a stock pulley!
Man that was an awesome sound

Users who are viewing this thread