What did you do for your Terminator today?

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I'm with you Vince. For the price it's worth exploring. If I go this route I "will" be painting mine body color.
If I get one I will likely prep and prime it, then spray it with a hammered grey finish to have a little contrast with my Mineral Grey.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I personally think that chin spoiler looks just as bad as the mach 1. But that's me.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I can definitely see that point of view Brady. In some of the pictures I think it's questionable. But in the other picture it looks good.

That's why I say for the price it's worth looking into. If I don't like it I can always put the old scuffed up factory one back on lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
In the pictures, it looks to me like this piece is attached to the existing chin spoiler. Anyone else see this or do I need new glasses? lol

cj428mach

Established Member
I just ordered one, $67.50 shipped to Philly. For that price, I'll give it shot, all day long. Thanks for posting the pic's, I think it looks bad ass.

Surely your stocker is mint isn't it? You car is low mileage and extremely well taken care of.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I can't decide if I like it 100% or not. I wonder if it's a solid piece or hollow? If solid, it could be trimmed back & de-lip it some. Agreed with paint to match the car. It'd look more at home.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
HMMMM.... First 2 pictures I'm on the fence. However, the straight on shot reminds me of the 2000 Cobra R and I like it. I think it would look even better if it were painted the same color of the car.

Definitely modeled after the 00R and would look great if painted body color. The R lip sticks out considerably more though. Nice alternative for those looking to change theirs.

C750811_F-_C6_E0-44_AA-9_F20-6_D3_F2_D481259.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread