What did you do for your Terminator today?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Drove it to the gym this evening. Then made a couple changes to the tune. It should be ready to hit the rollers on Sunday.

GYM????? What did you do there? Work on your car in the parking lot? ROFLMAO!!! Sorry Bob, I couldn't resist. Just messing with you brother!!!

I never go to the gym. I need too though...…………..

01yellercobra

Established Member
GYM????? What did you do there? Work on your car in the parking lot? ROFLMAO!!! Sorry Bob, I couldn't resist. Just messing with you brother!!!

I never go to the gym. I need too though...…………..
Lol. I curl camshafts there. It was probably the last time I'll do that though. The driveway wasn't lowered car friendly.

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Cleaned her up and mounted the Bogarts for Cars and Coffee on Saturday morning.
GwWyGYf.jpg

l2w02NQ.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Drove it to get my haircut and get some data for the tune. Got a compliment on the sound and paint. And also set of a car alarm of a car that was parked on the street. View attachment 1626978
LOL. That happened once to me, too, back in the day. I remember laughing because people were looking around for the culprit.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Temps getting 50-60 this weekend here in southern Minnesota! Weather is teasing!

Hoping for an early spring!
50d0190a4631368f82c6984fdce5cbb1.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
After putting the Bogarts on Friday, my two boys and I headed to local Cars and Coffee at Cook’s Garage. Largest turnout I’ve ever seen there for a C&C. Made a short video on my iPhone.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Same here but I’ll wait another week or two just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I normally never start my cars until ready to be driven. But with it hitting 63 degrees today I'm starting the notch to see if and where my coolant leak is coming from.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I normally never start my cars until ready to be driven. But with it hitting 63 degrees today I'm starting the notch to see if and where my coolant leak is coming from.

Same here on the starting thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Is cars & Coffee a month meeting? I am in Amarillo and might have to take my Cobra down one day.
Yes it is. It’s the first Saturday of every month from 8 AM till 10 AM.I got there yesterday at 8:10 AM and it was already packed. So if you don’t want to park in the dirt, get there early.

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Have a good time at Cars & Coffee this morning. That first photo!!! Love the Bogarts.
Thank you! My 8 and 13yr old boys love it as much as I did. Biggest turnout for a Cars & Coffee event there. It's really a nice place with a ton of parking, signs, etc. It's Cook's Garage here Lubbock, TX. Got many looks with the Bogarts on!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Temps getting 50-60 this weekend here in southern Minnesota! Weather is teasing!

Hoping for an early spring!View attachment 1627010

70 here in CT today. Temps in the 50s and 60s until Spring for the most part. Love it!! Spring has sprung!
upload_2020-3-9_21-59-45.png

ITSTOCK

Established Member
I got some new tires to replace the original tires, still on the fence about actually replacing them, but I am starting to drive the car.

Users who are viewing this thread