What did you do for your Terminator today?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Yep, here too.

I never really knew they were specific to the Cobra. I just never changed them out, because I never drive in the rain. Just kinda hit me this morning, Damn car is almost 20 years old now. I remember the first drive home all these years later. How's car seemed to pull forever! The rush of speed and the blower whine stock!
Yep, all true. I brought mine home 7/1/02

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Well I tried to get one brand new, at 10 they didn’t wanna finance me sadly. I tried though!
My dad went to a Ford dealer in 2003 with me and he looked long and hard at a red 10th anniversary. He told me was going to buy it and never did. I was 16 years old. I tell him I still resent him for not buying it.

LS WUT

Established Member
My dad went to a Ford dealer in 2003 with me and he looked long and hard at a red 10th anniversary. He told me was going to buy it and never did. I was 16 years old. I tell him I still resent him for not buying it.
Hahaha, that’s amazing. I used to tell my dad all the time when he showed me photos of cars he owned. I said I bet you’re kicking yourself in the ass now huh.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Drove it to work since it's my last day for the year. But I got excited over something fairly dumb. After messing with cold start for a loooonnnngggg time I finally had a good cold start at 60 degrees. Usually under 70 degrees it's a little grumpy at first start. When it's on E85 at least. Today it fired right up and settled into high idle.

PC03GT

Established Member
20221222_171632.jpg
20221222_171722.jpg

Just a little 2.3 Whipple putting in work @18psi, VMP intercooler brick, and full exhaust

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That passenger door handle looked horrible. What was the previous owner thinking. Your swap makes is look night and day different, as expected.

Users who are viewing this thread