What did you do for your Terminator today?

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Anybody seen the stichting in Blue? Thinking of getting one for my Sonic blue cobra. Dont have a Facebook either.

Sent from my VS995 using svtperformance.com mobile app
PM me and I'll provide you with her email address!

I found this....I'm sure you could add the SB Snake

40bc2651bf71005324728297ff6589a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

cj428mach

Established Member
Are you still planning on going to C&C this Saturday? This is not the best picture but it's all I got. I believe the letters are in OW. The fitment is spot on!

20170122_133445_zps5k4jzkeg.jpg

Yep I'm still planning to go to C & C on Saturday. I ordered a trunk panel just like that but with the SVT in black.

Oscar_SVT_Jr

Established Member

wckdvnm

Established Member
She got in trouble by a "Ford employee" some time back when she used to use her personal email and number, that's why she only uses FB

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Those damn "employees" or should we call them narcs??? LMAO!!!

My thing is, based on the design of the trunk panel, what does Ford have the rights too?

The snake itself? I'm not sure if they patented that particular Cobra snake design.

The terminator font? That comes from the movie, not Ford.

The SVT logo? Okay, probably that.

Oh well, if she can only do this through FB and it gives us the opportunity to keep purchasing these awesome panels then keep it through FB. Where there is a will there is a way LOL.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

My thing is, based on the design of the trunk panel, what does Ford have the rights too?

The snake itself? I'm not sure if they patented that particular Cobra snake design.

Oh well, if she can only do this through FB and it gives us the opportunity to keep purchasing these awesome panels then keep it through FB. Where there is a will there is a way LOL.

Probably due to Ford having copyrights of the snake and SVT. I believe they will let you use it but not sell it? They want a fee if you want to use and sell would be my guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wckdvnm

Established Member

Yeah it's the SVT that she got told to stop using. And only the SVT I guess the snake was fine

wckdvnm

Established Member
Rant time, took the car back to Ford to have the hub checked out since it's been trashed since I got the car back. Found out the body guy lied to me because they never switched out the hub bearing because "Ford doesn't make the cobra specific bearing" AKA they gave me a damaged hub and basically said it was fine.
Anyway fast forward to about 2 hours ago when I picked the car up and I see this
7f9bf544761eb9a553ec601d017da222.jpg
bf16ab9cba150e2830d442bcf607f536.jpg
a60de0ef2f080824fa73b6eba061dfba.jpg

As you can imagine I'm pissed because I just did a six hour detail and color correct and made the thing look like glass and now the swirls are so bad that you can see them from 30 feet away in the sun. They gave me the car back in the shade and I saw this when I stopped to get gas. There's scratches all over the car and the car looks horrible.
Rant over

2004cobra615

sssvtsnake
Established Member
Rant time, took the car back to Ford to have the hub checked out since it's been trashed since I got the car back. Found out the body guy lied to me because they never switched out the hub bearing because "Ford doesn't make the cobra specific bearing" AKA they gave me a damaged hub and basically said it was fine.
Anyway fast forward to about 2 hours ago when I picked the car up and I see this
7f9bf544761eb9a553ec601d017da222.jpg
bf16ab9cba150e2830d442bcf607f536.jpg
a60de0ef2f080824fa73b6eba061dfba.jpg

As you can imagine I'm pissed because I just did a six hour detail and color correct and made the thing look like glass and now the swirls are so bad that you can see them from 30 feet away in the sun. They gave me the car back in the shade and I saw this when I stopped to get gas. There's scratches all over the car and the car looks horrible.
Rant over
Wow did they wash it with sandpaper?
That's unfortunate. I would go back and have them fix it

Sent from my SM-N920V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SVTF

Established Member
New owner for a month or so. Took her to the strip today (test & tune) for the first time. Had a good day. Best of the day 12.74 (1/4 mile). :)

Users who are viewing this thread