What did you do for your Terminator today?

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
I ended up canceling my order and going BBK.

I ordered the Hotchkis from Jegs webstie with an estimated ship date of 1/29/18. When I got their confirmation from Jegs it said there was no estimated shipping date. I decided to call Hotchkis and find out if they were still making the plates and when I could expect them. The guy at Hotchkis found my order with Jegs and said they had all the parts in stock to assemble a kit and would get a kit assembled that week and shipped out. 2+ weeks went by and I got pissed that they had the stuff to assemble a kit but chose not to so I canceled the order.

I had a $100 gift card from Christmas to American Muscle so I chose the BBK setup. They're 3 bolt so no drilling, they look pretty, and they have bushings instead of bearings. I attached a crappy cell phone pic.
Thanks for the reply. I also need caster camber plates but I to don't want to drill the strut tower either. I have been waiting for a place called Vorshlag Motorsports to make a three bolt caster camber plate for the sn95 mustangs which they say they have plans to make. I might have to start looking elsewhere. I am going to check out the BBK's

01yellercobra

Established Member
Thanks for the reply. I also need caster camber plates but I to don't want to drill the strut tower either. I have been waiting for a place called Vorshlag Motorsports to make a three bolt caster camber plate for the sn95 mustangs which they say they have plans to make. I might have to start looking elsewhere. I am going to check out the BBK's
Those will probably be made about the same time BMR brings the K member to market.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

zredfire04

Established Member
finally sucked it up and realized that i need a battery tender since i just don't drive the car that much. put one on it. much better than having to hit it with the battery charger every couple weeks when i do try to go somewhere in it.

gotta dig back into the trans i "finished". need to take the tailhousing off to install the no walk bushing. then i'm taking it to a friend of a friend's backyard shop to get the clutch and trans swapped out. hope to have it all ready to roll before the end of february.

MissV8der

Established Member
Spent 15 hours polishing my new Bassani 3" Catback.... I can't feel either of my arms, but it's super shiny now :cool: Worth it

IMG_3033.JPG

IMG_3045.JPG

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just saw your other post, Tiff. Again, really nice job. Post a photo of the rear after you install the pieces. It's going to look really good. Now you're going to want some polished wheels. ;)

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you 98SVT. My Dad said one day the T Bird will be mine and the Chevy will go to my brother. Not looking forward to that day as having my Dad around is pretty cool.

Hold on to your day as long as you can, I lost mine earlier this month.

My mom had a 55 T-bird before my parents got married (early 60s), my dad used to take it at New England Dragway. Then one day, he blew the motor. Mom never did forgive him for that one lol.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Hold on to your day as long as you can, I lost mine earlier this month.

My mom had a 55 T-bird before my parents got married (early 60s), my dad used to take it at New England Dragway. Then one day, he blew the motor. Mom never did forgive him for that one lol.

Sorry to hear that brother!!!

Yeah, funny how the women are not happy when we break something (big or small) LOL.

Caseindaplace

Established Member
Spent 15 hours polishing my new Bassani 3" Catback.... I can't feel either of my arms, but it's super shiny now :cool: Worth it

View attachment 1461933

View attachment 1461934

What do you polish it up with? I just heard about Doing this - apparently it looks sick from the back. I plan to do it when I get a catback

*** edit ***

Disregard

https://www.svtperformance.com/forums/threads/how-to-polish-your-exhaust.568983/

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Renispinkle

Hey man new to the forum. Not really aqquainted with it yet as far as posting. Trying to find a guy on here who sold an 03 Cobra a while back to a buddy of mine. I recently bought it off him. I have a list of all the mods done. Can you point me in the right direction for where I could try to reach out to him or someone who might recognize the car and know who I’m talking about?

MG0h3

Established Member
Hey man new to the forum. Not really aqquainted with it yet as far as posting. Trying to find a guy on here who sold an 03 Cobra a while back to a buddy of mine. I recently bought it off him. I have a list of all the mods done. Can you point me in the right direction for where I could try to reach out to him or someone who might recognize the car and know who I’m talking about?

This thread is under Terminator Talk. Not sure what browser or app you are on but post new thread, new topic, or something like that will be somewhere at the top of the current list of threads.

Start a thread with “looking for prior owner” or something similar and post some pictures, prior location, mods etc.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Zemedici

Established Member

What are you needing to know??

Renispinkle

What are you needing to know??
Having an issue with 03 Cobra. Was 55 degrees last Friday in the garage. Perfect day to start it and let her warm up and all. Stared for about 5 seconds, knocked for a few seconds, putted a bit and died. Pretty sure the knock was the exhaust in the back from the motor shaking as it was starting to stall. But it won’t start now.

02gt87

Established Member
Having an issue with 03 Cobra. Was 55 degrees last Friday in the garage. Perfect day to start it and let her warm up and all. Stared for about 5 seconds, knocked for a few seconds, putted a bit and died. Pretty sure the knock was the exhaust in the back from the motor shaking as it was starting to stall. But it won’t start now.
Sounds like when my pprv delete lines pop off or tear lol

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread