What did you do for your Terminator today?

LS WUT

Established Member
Fudge. For as little as I drive mine now, I’m really not looking forward to all the little things that come up with more mods.

How long can a boxed up Whipple survive? Never been opened and it’s inside my house.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Not long I’d say 4 days. I’ll take it off your hands and rebuild it. It’s toast.

Kidding, you should be good man. If it’s brand new the oil should be fine for a long time.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Not long I’d say 4 days. I’ll take it off your hands and rebuild it. It’s toast.

Kidding, you should be good man. If it’s brand new the oil should be fine for a long time.
New whipples ship with no oil, any least mine ( bought used, never installed) did with a sticker on it saying you need to add oil before operation.

MG0h3

Established Member
It's very easy to go down that rabbit hole with these cars. I almost did myself, but I had to take a step back and think about what I really wanted. I prefer a driver, with minimal to no issues and reliability

Yep. My car has been trouble free really. To some I suppose it’s heavily modded but it just works.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Started a new project since I can't drive it.

Attachments

• 20240203_165044.jpg
    20240203_165044.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 58

01yellercobra

Established Member
Better fan? Are Mark8 fans still the go to?

I remember putting one on my turbo Fox in like 05’ lol.

Yeah, it's a Mark 8 fan. As far as I know it's still the go to. I tried the Contour fans but there were clearance issues.

Last edited:

Stage 4.6

Established Member
It's very easy to go down that rabbit hole with these cars. I almost did myself, but I had to take a step back and think about what I really wanted. I prefer a driver, with minimal to no issues and reliability
I agree to a point, i went down that rabbit hole, always searching for a little more power which is relatively easy with these cars. However during the summer i do like to race mine on occasions, at the T&T nights. Which of course with more power more problems so everytime i broke something i replaced it with an upgrade.

However i always reminded my tuner that driveability is important to to me due to the distance we drive (1.5hrs) to go racing. My car feels very driveable with nice weather i take it to work at least 2x a week. HELL I'm more concern over the car getting dirty or hitting a pothole.

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m going from a 2.9 to a 3.0, I’ll let you know if it’s worth it

My buddy went from a standard 2.9 to the 3.0. He said it’s absolutely not worth the cost. I think he picked up 60rwhp at 1lb of boost less than the 2.9

It made sense for me going from a 2.3 to the 3.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MG0h3

Established Member
My buddy went from a standard 2.9 to the 3.0. He said it’s absolutely not worth the cost. I think he picked up 60rwhp at 1lb of boost less than the 2.9

It made sense for me going from a 2.3 to the 3.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were racing it might make sense, but considering maybe did 100 miles in 2023, not so much.

Guess it goes up on here and FB and here

Users who are viewing this thread