What did you do to your Cobra today?

mustang_mike

Established Member
Got the parking brake recall completed, had my windows tinted 20% all the way around including the windshield strip, and recieved my cobra emblem floor mats, almost forgot bought a fuel filter (getting ready for the big 60k service in 4k)

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I tried to fix the power steering leak I have been having...unsure yet if I have fixed it yet or not.

This is really aggravating me, and I plan on switching to manual brakes and a manual steering rack ASAP...just because I'm tired of dealing with this BS.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
I tried to fix the power steering leak I have been having...unsure yet if I have fixed it yet or not.

This is really aggravating me, and I plan on switching to manual brakes and a manual steering rack ASAP...just because I'm tired of dealing with this BS.

That would suck... You'll get fix it... :rockon:

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
it's funny when little kids are near my car when i start it up. it scares them pretty bad. i'm a dic* i know. cars are suppose to be she's not he's.

Haha I scared the crap out of my brother's friend the other day. He was standing behind my car while I was letting it idle after I cleaned my engine bay. Anyway, I forgot how good this O/R X and these Macs sound in the cold, so I opened the throttle body a bit to give it a quick rev. Next thing I know I hear "Jesus dude, you scared the **** out of me!" with a HUGE smile on his face. I think the kid's a Mustang fan for life now :rockon:

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
Haha I scared the crap out of my brother's friend the other day. He was standing behind my car while I was letting it idle after I cleaned my engine bay. Anyway, I forgot how good this O/R X and these Macs sound in the cold, so I opened the throttle body a bit to give it a quick rev. Next thing I know I hear "Jesus dude, you scared the **** out of me!" with a HUGE smile on his face. I think the kid's a Mustang fan for life now :rockon:

i'm running a bbk o/r x and macs so i know what your talking about. they really scream.

Helomech74

Established Member
Installed a new set of Moser axles, Detroit Locker and CHE axle brace. Then I washed and detailed the car. Put it in the garage and covered it back up again. Looking forward to the spring when the track opens back up again.

harvboi05

Established Member

i had a similar situation happen to me when i was about 12, with a gt fox body that looking back on it now, is my new excuse for spending so much money on cars.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i didn't do a damn thing to my car today. i just found out that the corner lights i ordered a couple of days ago just got shipped out so i won't get them for another week. i'm pretty pissed.

LDC2335

Established Member
had all 4 of my wisdom teeth cut out, didnt stop me from putting in my new Pro 5.0 with steeda handle...can wait to take it out... also got my sub frame connectors in the mail. and tonight's my b-day party, and im thinking the wife got me some more cool s&&T.

LDC2335

Established Member
so for my b-day from the wifey, i got the s281 spoiler that didnt work out, (sent back,) a pioneer deh-7100bt, a radar detector hard wire kit for my new radar detector i got for xmas, autotrix seq. tails and the pro 5.0 listed above.. im happy

tonight i installed the head unit and radar hard wire kit. I routed the bluetooth mic on the inside of the top of the a pillar, seems to be a good spot. and the radar is tucked up above the rear view mirror with no wires to be seen... over all very productive night..

ill do the seq. tails tomorrow

Last edited:

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
happy b-day man. the autotrix kit is really easy to install and they look pretty cool.

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
fixed my oil cooler leak!!! finally

Mine's leaking too, and I need to replace the gaskets. Did you have to replace anything, or did you just tighten up that stud? If you rebuilt the cooler with new gaskets, how hard was it? Mine is leaking, and tightening the stud doesn't help.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Today i started doing two different setups to try out. 1st is a raised floor ported b head, with a short runner, and the second setup is a ported c heads with a ported shortrunner mach 1 intake.

Users who are viewing this thread