What did you do to your SN95 today???

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
I put mine under a car cover for some rest and relaxation until I can find a terminator motor and T-56 to swap in.

YOU???

tcstang17

Established Member
Installed a steeda triax, removed stripes, removed spoiler, installed stock front and rear bumpers and sideskirts, relocated msd6al to the trunk, mocked up s281 spoiler, and installed new tail lights.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

tcstang17

Established Member
Well technically been working since about 1am so technically its still today. But I finished up about an hour ago. I wish the junkyards were open around here otherwise I would still be working.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Helomech74

Established Member
Removed spoiler, removed T56 for another rebuild and started fabbing new intercooler setup. Should be ready to drive again on Monday pending any issues.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Damn some busy bees up in here!

I thought about washing mine lol.... very sunny outside so that might not be sucha great idea.

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
Ran the shit out if it....

Had to run some errands, and it just seemed as if everywhere I went...someone wanted to run.

They were all cars not worth running, but I wanted to have some fun any way...plus it's always fun when their girlfriend is with them, and they start laughing at their boyfriend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

White96svt

Established Member
Sat at home being pissed off that I couldn't finish my Battery/starter/cutoff switch re-wire. UPS managed to screw up and now the package is sitting at their location that's 10 mins from me until monday! Yay me!! :fm:

crazycarlo

Established Member
Well not technically today as I'm not at the shop. My high flow water pump was delivered, my redfire billet flow pullies are in the mail. The I have to finish installing the rest of the rings and pistons in the block.

HandsomeRob

Established Member
I'm pulling my motor out as we speak and putting all my custom parts that I finished on a workbench for assembly. ;)
259ed36b.jpg

7dd0ab64.gif

5acbdf41.jpg

stangbanger856

Established Member
^^^ Wow rob those look sick! Cant wait to see it all on.

As for me I baught some new Lakewood 90/10 struts (old KYBs were blown and had no fluid left in them) I got a deal on the Lakewoods I couldn't pass up $150 for the pair new in box.

And this Tuesday I'm pulling the front bumper off to have that and my S281 wing repainted and starting my FMIC install.

TDUB003

Established Member
Replaced the driver's left caliper with a reman from Rock Auto only to find out while bleeding the brakes that the brake line threads are stripped on the caliper. Was on hold for about 10 minutes before finally giving up and leaving them a message. :cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread