What did you do to your SN95 today???

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
6887224788_6493099070_z.jpg

Not mine, but this is what I did today. Lol

Sick SVT

Established Member
Removed some stickers from the previous owner, lowered the fuel pressure to 39lbs, and cleared the p0172 cel code only to have it come back on during the test drive after!
WTF :shrug:

badblacklx

Established Member
Finished fabbing up exhaust from 4" downpipe to my catback. Had to run the piping through a arm lol. I have auto in also and hopefullly not to much longer until I can get some track times.

rag-top_man

Established Member
just got my 98' running(it has a whole 46 miles now)!! no leaks,codes ect.now time for both of us to get cleaned up(cobra first of course!)

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Not a damn thing. Got engaged today. Spent all my short block money on a ring recently. But I told her our next big purchase is a short block so I accomplished something

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
Not a damn thing. Got engaged today. Spent all my short block money on a ring recently. But I told her our next big purchase is a short block so I accomplished something

Spent short block money on a ring for a girl...she must shoot sparks out of her ass when she...lol, just kidding man. CONGRATS!!! I wish you and your new bride to be all the best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

escogt

Ford MOTORSPORT
Established Member
What corsa mufflers did you have? Do you have a soundclip? I'm really interested in how those things sound on a 32v

When I take them off I'll see what one's they are. The previous owner had them installed a few years ago. Unfortunately I don't have any sound clips for you.

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
Became single.......she siad if I wanted another cobra or gt I had to get rid of the one I have now! F that I worked hard for this car it was here before her.....f that she can suck another dude!

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
Became single.......she siad if I wanted another cobra or gt I had to get rid of the one I have now! F that I worked hard for this car it was here before her.....f that she can suck another dude!

LMAO...that's awesome!!! I would have done the same thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member

good job, if you guys are not married she has no place trying to tell you what you can and cant do with your money. Once you get married though, well :bash:, car funds disappear and there clothing fund seems to triple.

I have learned to take mental note of what she has and watch her spending habits so if she tries to say no I can be but in the last 6 months you bought X, X, and x. It works too lol, there is no defense for them.

1989Gt.

Banned
Swapped over some injectors to get ready for my tune on friday!!

also started putting on my svo side skirts.

Users who are viewing this thread