What do women think of your built cobra?

freebird50

Established Member
Do chicks like a car that is scary fast? What's your experience with girls and racecars? Like ones that are scary to drive? Haven't found any ladies yet to take for a ride in mine. Any thoughts?

LS WUT

Established Member
They’re out there for sure, my ladyfriend lives to drive and ride in the cars. She’s a junkie for it. She was In a Malibu before she came into my life. Now she’s driving a hellcat and such. Her favorite car is the black cobra coupe.

She’s scared shitless of the cars I had before. Now we are gonna build this cobra together and see how she goes.

freebird50

Established Member
They’re out there for sure, my ladyfriend lives to drive and ride in the cars. She’s a junkie for it. She was In a Malibu before she came into my life. Now she’s driving a hellcat and such. Her favorite car is the black cobra coupe.

She’s scared shitless of the cars I had before. Now we are gonna build this cobra together and see how she goes.
That's encouraging to hear. Sounds awesome. Black on black coupes are the coolest for sure.

LS WUT

Established Member
That's encouraging to hear. Sounds awesome. Black on black coupes are the coolest for sure.
For sure man! I don’t think half the girls I knew from drag racing and such cared about cars as much as they say. However I’ve met a few over the years. Then again I’m 31, and my ladyfriend is 25.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
My wife could not care less about my car but I don’t care that she doesn’t care. She loves that I enjoy it and she likes that I get enjoyment out of it. She tolerates it when I take her on dates with it but she would prefer the minivan lol. The car is for me and I know that and she knows that.

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
Well, my wife bought herself a 03 Cobra as a gift back in 2009 after she had been working a few years in nursing. She drove it for awhile is stock trim then came to me one day. She handed me her credit card and I said what's up. She said she raced a Corvette on the way to work and almost lost. I said really? She said yea order me a Whipple and throw it on for me. lol. Today she dailies a minivan with our 3 kids. But her and my 11yr old daughter take it out on the town often to run errands. If me and the boys go anywhere we just jump in my 98.

LS WUT

Established Member
Well, my wife bought herself a 03 Cobra as a gift back in 2009 after she had been working a few years in nursing. She drove it for awhile is stock trim then came to me one day. She handed me her credit card and I said what's up. She said she raced a Corvette on the way to work and almost lost. I said really? She said yea order me a Whipple and throw it on for me. lol. Today she dailies a minivan with our 3 kids. But her and my 11yr old daughter take it out on the town often to run errands. If me and the boys go anywhere we just jump in my 98.
Hell yeah, love to hear that! Gotta see some photos!

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
20201010_154327.jpg

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
Of course it’s a Sonic Blue. Son of a bees wax!
It was either SB or MC. We looked at a MC that was near mint but she said she just wasn't feeling it. I said well just hold your judgement until we find a SB and then you can make a decision. We found one local to look at. She instantly feel in love with it when the sun hit the blue and put a purple hue in it. The car wasn't in the best of shape so we kept looking. Finally found one in Oklahoma. And we are in GA. Anyway, we talked to the guy in great detail and he sent us at least 200 pictures. We couldn't get ff work to go get the car. So the guy offered to ship it down. We did our research on it and decided to move forward with that plan. Luckily he used the same credit union as us so the transaction was safe and secure. Got it with 19k miles on it and currently sitting at 33k miles.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It was either SB or MC. We looked at a MC that was near mint but she said she just wasn't feeling it. I said well just hold your judgement until we find a SB and then you can make a decision. We found one local to look at. She instantly feel in love with it when the sun hit the blue and put a purple hue in it. The car wasn't in the best of shape so we kept looking. Finally found one in Oklahoma. And we are in GA. Anyway, we talked to the guy in great detail and he sent us at least 200 pictures. We couldn't get ff work to go get the car. So the guy offered to ship it down. We did our research on it and decided to move forward with that plan. Luckily he used the same credit union as us so the transaction was safe and secure. Got it with 19k miles on it and currently sitting at 33k miles.
You did your due diligence pre-sale and it paid off! That is a really good looking SB Cobra. A friend of mine back in the day had a new Sonic Blue. I still remember how the paint looked "under the lights" at night. It always WOWED me. I did like my DSG Cobra, but I was envious of his Cobra and quietly wished maybe I had gone with SB.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Only the special chicks dig a fast car build, and from my experience... they're faaaaaaar and few between. Theyre definitely out there.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey OP... @freebird50 , I know a chick who would DRIVE your car...and probably refuse to let you even drive it! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

Bullitt1448

Established Member
My wife couldn’t care less about my car although she makes the appropriate noises when I make progress on it. I thank her profusely for her support, never once complained about money spent and she sees the real amounts. My oldest daughter (adult) is a big fan of it and can’t wait to see it on the road.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Do chicks like a car that is scary fast? What's your experience with girls and racecars? Like ones that are scary to drive? Haven't found any ladies yet to take for a ride in mine. Any thoughts?

Only if you have a "F'n FAST" shift knob and shout "Termi, Termi, Termi!" out the window as you drive.

That definitely makes the panties drop.

Users who are viewing this thread