What do you think of this cobra?

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
Even trade for a Chrome Yellow 98, original owner, Proline built engine(25K miles), Promotion 750 t-45, new T-trim(1000) miles. Car was put together by Modular PowerHouse and has been tuned by Tim Barth. I have $10K in engine receipts plus the entire built documented here. Engine and transmission are all good for 750+ horsepower. Sits on a base tune now at about 400 rwhp. This car is a fuel upgrade and a pulley/tune away from 600 rwhp. Hell, if you had any questions about the car, the builder/tuners are there in Chicago now at Mr Norms Garage. Tim and Andy Barth. It has the Mach 460 gutted and professionally replaced by a 1000 watt RMS, 10 speaker component, 100% Alpine with type R 10 inch subs. Trunk is already complete with amps in racks, big capacitor, crossovers and carpet.

Last edited:

Stolen 98

Established Member
I'm going to chime in since I just shopped SN95 Cobra's for two months. I found a 96 with 14k miles and I paid 12k + tt.

I'm not a fan of buying modified cars. You typically mod a car to drive it hard.

I would keep the Terminator if I were you.
-Supercharger
-Forged Bottom end
-t-56
-better interior
add these up and you'll see the value.

A non-cooled vortech on an sn95 car isn't going to run like a Terminator...go drive it.

13k for a 58k modified car is too much. I almost pulled the trigger on a 98 BAB car with 16k miles for $15k and I thought it was too high so I landed on my white '96.

Can't you find a 2500 beater? Join local car forums you'll find someting. Columbusracing.com always has 500-2500 beaters popping up all the time.

98fourvalve

Established Member
I wouldn't pay 13.5k for a 60k car. For a 20k I'd pay that. But 60k isn't that low. If the engine was forged I'd consider it. But In it's current form.... no...

There are tons of great deals to be had in that price range. Fully built cars, mint cars, etc all in that price range. Keep looking.

Not to mention the car is at a dealer, so it has a HUGE markup. Don't get shafted.

Last edited:

THE RED 1

Wake up, piss excellence
Established Member
BAB :rockon: am I the only one that noticed the grey carpet and passenger airbag...ewwww

SVT CAMR

Established Member
Nice looking car. looks clean. I have 46K on mine and hardly ever drive it. so 58K is not alot of miles. That car looks well taken care of. You just never know. I would not pay 13.5K for it because there are better deals out there. By the time they add dock fee and tax bla bla bla. Make him a cash offer if that time comes and not a penny more. he knows summer is coming to an end. good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread