What do you think?

Fang

Established Member
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
I don't have a problem with him driving my car at all. I trust him a lot. I just don't like that fact its prom night and its been raining all day long. the roads are wet, and hes not familar with the car. And if anything were to happen he isn't covered under my insurance.

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
you just answered your own question.......those factors don't add up very well

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
04cobratorchred said:
I don't have a problem with him driving my car at all. I trust him a lot. I just don't like that fact its prom night and its been raining all day long. the roads are wet, and hes not familar with the car. And if anything were to happen he isn't covered under my insurance.

No way its not worth it. Plus keep that car outa the rain :D

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I'll translate the original post. Perhaps this will help:

My really good friend wants to take my car (Cobra) to Prom tomorrow night. I don't know what i should do. He has a 2003 GT, but doesn't want to jump it, do burnouts, smoke the clutch, get curb rash from power slides, spill beer on the interior, or get the seats soiled from all the backdoor action. What would you guys do thanks a lot for the help.

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
Thanks for all the help guys. I was glad i didn't let him take after i got off work tonight it was snowing and i even had a hard time getting up the hills.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
You made the right choice. No insurance + snow + driver unused to Cobra + Prom night [drinking/hormones/impressing the guys] = Big trouble in little Cincy.

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
flyn high again said:
You made the right choice. No insurance + snow + driver unused to Cobra + Prom night [drinking/hormones/impressing the guys] = Big trouble in little Cincy.

lol thanks. I love the hormones part. I would be pissed if he got laid in my cobra before i did.

caveman6666

V8 Ford, V Twin Hogs.
Established Member
racerat said:
It's your call.
Common sense says teenager + Cobra on prom night = trouble.
However, you know the guy, we don't.

Personally, I have no problem letting trusted friends drive my cars.

Ditto. But in this case, no.

Fast Willy

Established Member
wvmystichrome said:
NO WAY. If he does something crazy you'll end up paying for it. Like letting someone drive your car after drinking. Maybe getting into an accident you'll have to pay for possibly the rest of your life. And the biggest thing is he will not treat your car as you do. Its not his and when he brings it back any problems are yours and they never happened while he had it. Friends are great but not when "borrowing" your car.

I 2nd this.

ModsAway

Established Member
racerat said:
It's your call.
Common sense says teenager + Cobra on prom night = trouble.
However, you know the guy, we don't.

Personally, I have no problem letting trusted friends drive my cars.

Of course not, if anything breaks we are all sure you will be happy to upgrade those components. :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread