• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
IMG_3966.jpeg
IMG_3963.jpeg
IMG_3966.jpeg

This is my wife’s first non company car in 20 years.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I just got my wife a 2024 Lexus NX250 for mothers day.
But she eventually wants to build 1955 F100 with me. But that shit ain't cheap lol.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Wife had a 2021 Durango R/T that was totaled by a crackhead 3 weeks ago.

She leased a Subaru Accent because the price was right.

She’s a lesbian now.
LOL, yours too, eh?

She had a '13 Explorer Limited for 4 years and we bought a lightly used '19 Ascent Limited in October of '21. I wanted to get out from the future water pump replacement so started looking for another SUV for her. Showed her the Ascent and she goes "I like the white". Could give 2 ****s about anything except for the color and its reliability. It's been fine so far.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Wife drives a MB GLC300. She’s not into cars but puts up with my obsession with nary a word. As long as it starts, doesn’t give her any trouble and is comfortable with the basic amenities, she doesn’t care what emblem is on it

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
2021 Explorer ST

My wife isnt a car enthusiast(she thinks im an idiot about it) but she did want the Explorer ST over the Limited model for the look. She even picked out the Street Pack version for the wheels/brake upgrades over the standard ST. She also wants me to tune the truck when the warranty is up like we did on her Edge Sport.

So i just voted as "she doesnt care" but in the end she has a little want/need for the specific car and its options.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
When her Kia began to decline I did everything in my power to talk her into a Trailblazer SS. I've always wanted a Silverado SS and a Trailblazer SS.

Ended up with a 2020 something Blazer. It's boring and stupid.

Sold my Silverado.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
My wife could care less about cars or Motorsports.

She does know how to drive a stick, but hasn’t had one since her previous ford Focus.

Since then, a 2017 ford escape, a 2019 Lincoln MKC, and today picking up for her a 2023 Ford Edge ST Line that we ordered back in January, and it just got built and delivered

She likes being comfortable and having plenty of features, but that’s about it.

She fully supports my hobby of cars, cruise nights, open track events, etc, but doesn’t go with me to any of them.

Attachments

• 923CCDBC-3DE5-41A5-AF80-C1C454786123.jpeg
    923CCDBC-3DE5-41A5-AF80-C1C454786123.jpeg
    577.9 KB · Views: 58

BMSTNG

Established Member
My wife is a car enthusiasts in her own way. She wants nothing to do with performance, going fast, Racing and so on but she can not stay in a car longer then 3ys lol she's always getting new cars.
She's currently driving 2021 Mercedes GLC 43 AMG.

Attachments

• Image2863058011901779203.jpg
    Image2863058011901779203.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 56

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Since kids she's wanted the bigger SUVs but still wants one with some power behind it. Drove a manual when we first met then Explorer sport/ X3/Durango RT etc...

Wagoneer for now. Both of us wouldn't mind going back to an Expedition for that lower end torque but she's not in a big rush due to rates/we owe like 20k on the Jeep.

She supports the Raptor addiction I have/mods within reason.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Me nuts, and a Chevy Cruz. Don't ask me why, she liked it and she wrote the check.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I kept "joking" about putting a tune in my wife's Mustang and she kept telling me to leave it alone. I had a spare X3 and Lund was having one of his annual sales so I picked up a tune without telling her. One of the times I had to clear the code for the fuel gauge I think it was I uploaded the tune. She was standing in front of the car the whole time. The next time she drove her car she made it about a block before I got a call asking what I did to her car. I then asked if she wanted me to pull the tune. She said no.

About a year later we had to get it smogged and I had to pull the tune. She bitched the whole time until the smog was done and I was able to put the tune back in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread