What does your wife drive

Is your wife a car enthusiast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaz109

Established Member
In another thread someone questioned why someone’s wife would “need” a 392 wrangler and it got me thinking, most men in here spend a decent amount of money on the cars they drive so what is the budget for your wives?

Does she get the same GT500/ C8 budget you have our is she in a base Jeep Renegade? Is she a car enthusiast or could she not care any less about what kind of vehicle she’s in….

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I offered to buy her anything she wanted and she chose an Outback XT. It is a very nice ride for the $.

My hellcat was meant to be for her but she never drove it.

She is not an enthusiast but did want me to build a 6 car garage so I could fill it with cars. She is a total peach.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Minivan. Chrysler Pacifica. She could not careless about cars. She supports my car hobby (most of the time)!

Yep, mine supports my car hobby as well. She's not a car person at all. My wife likes trucks.

She drives a 2014 F-150 Lariat edition.

That's good for me because we use her truck to trailer my cars around when needed.
20210821_153754_resized.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My wife just wants to drive something that comfortable. She is not a performance enthusiast, although she DID have a blast as my co-pilot when we did a Mini Cooper Club Lake George mountain rally. LOL. She drives a 2021 Acura TLX, and loves it. She does, though, wish it was a tad smaller to make it easier getting into the garage.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
My wife drives a middle of the road optioned Ford Edge SE AWD. It has heated leather and the 8" screen, but other than that it's pretty much basic. She doesn't care what she drives and would probably be driving around a $500 beater if it weren't for me refusing to have a rusted out shitbox in my driveway.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
My wife drives an Accord Sport that looks like this though it's the 4 cylinder version.
accord sport.jpg
Looks nice enough, has been dead nuts reliable over 60k miles, gets great gas mileage and actually handles pretty well for a sedan. The 19" tires are a bit more costly than smaller diameter tires but not bad.

She's not an enthusiast but appreciates nice cars and definitely wants something decent looking and reasonably fun to drive, no minivans ever as well. She does support my automotive interests as long as it doesn't take too much money or too much time.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
XC90 though she would drive a piece of shit and be happy with it as long as it worked.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
My wife generally doesnt care about what she drives until I finally convinced her to look at the G70 3.3TT, now thats what she drives. She also supports my car habit for the most part but limits me to 2, if I decide get something else I gotta get rid of something first. Thats what she says at least, havent put it to a test yet.

utlong31

Established Member
My wife had a 2020 ford explorer and hated it. She upgraded back in March. She wanted another Expedition but at the time we couldn’t get any deals on one. It worked out for the better. She loves her Infinity QX80. It’s the best riding car I’ve ever been in. Had it ceramic coated right after she got it.
Image1689707285.323591.jpg
Image1689707312.159320.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
My wife likes sports cars but she doesn't know how to drive manual so that eliminates a lot. But we're expecting so only suv's will be in our future

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
My wife had a 2020 ford explorer and hated it. She upgraded back in March. She wanted another Expedition but at the time we couldn’t get any deals on one. It worked out for the better. She loves her Infinity QX80. It’s the best riding car I’ve ever been in. Had it ceramic coated right after she got it. View attachment 1801809View attachment 1801810

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

These are bad ass. The Armada can be had for great deals. Love the motor in these vehicles.

My wife drives a suburban and she may find her way into a QX80 or Armada in the near future.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
My wife cares what she drives but isnt a car person at all

She drives a 15 fusion awd titanium.
Nice car overall...boring but nice.
She has had an 01 jetta 1.8t 06 explorer, 04 volvo s60 (i liked that one lol) and an 09 legacy ( i hated it)

She doesnt care lol

Users who are viewing this thread