What EMAIL program you using?

BlueVenom281

Lurking
Established Member
been using yahoo for about 10 years, works great with my Blackberry

is there any disadvantage to using a yahoo account when using an Android device? I am making the jump soon.

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
Gmail and my ISP, but for programs I just use the email clients on my phone. I seldom check anything from a pc anymore.

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member

is there any disadvantage to using a yahoo account when using an Android device? I am making the jump soon.

No the droid email clients that come on the phone sync right to just about any email account you already have. Just have to set it up, usually just username and password needed. And if u don't care for the stock email utilities, the android market has plenty of options out there.

txyaloo

Established Member

Google will require you to set up a Google/Gmail account when you set up your Android phone. Might as well bow down your your Google overlords and use gmail.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
gmail, yahoo, and hotmail. Multiple Gmail accounts due to school, personal, work etc. Nice thing about gmail is its pushed to my phone automatically since its android. Gmail and android work really seemlessly together. Along with the fact I can jump between accounts super easy.

I have gmail and hotmail pushed to my iphone as well.

I dont remember the last time I checked my personal email on a pc.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
cool, was thinking I may have to do that... thanks for the heads-up

It really works alot better when using gmail. Everything they have uses a gmail account, so its nice to have one so that its all linked. Its not google that just does that. :thumbsup:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I use Cox for my email. I do have a Gmail account but I don't use it. It was required for my HTC Incredible phone.

Users who are viewing this thread