What is the low down on the Id1300 and 2000?

Fastnature

Established Member
Guys I was wondering what is the main differences in these two sizes. I know one is larger than the other. I also know they are about the same price.

Really just wonder what make the 1300 the same price as the 2000?
Anyone have any experience with both?
How is the tuning on them for street use?

Benchracer

Established Member
Internals of the 1300's are stainless which makes them less vulnerable to harsh fuels like E85. They are the only injector that I know of made by Injector dynamics that was made for E85.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Internals of the 1300's are stainless which makes them less vulnerable to harsh fuels like E85. They are the only injector that I know of made by Injector dynamics that was made for E85.

That's true!

The 1300 is injector dynamics e85 work horse.

The ID2000 is a beast but it's hard to get a 2000 to work right on pump gas it's just too much injector for a 302 on pump. It can be done but you will have little hiccups.

The 1300 is my go to especially on e85 builds

Fastnature

Established Member
Thanks Guys. I found a tid bit of info

We appreciate your patience and support in our quest to fill the void between the ID1000 and ID2000. While both are great injectors, there are many applications that will benefit from something in between.

The ID1300 is an all new injector, designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsport to fill that void. This collaboration has given us the ability to design a high flow injector with characteristics specific to the needs of the high-performance tuner. The ID1300 is not a modified production injector. It is a clean sheet design, built to our engineering specifications, exclusively for Injector Dynamics.

The ID1300 was designed with alternative fuels in mind, and is the only high performance injector available with all stainless internals. It is compatible with all known fuels, and will stand up to the corrosive nature of alcohol better than any injector on the market.

While the ID1300 was designed with an eye towards ethanol fueled engines, we have accounted for the occasional need to convert back to gasoline. The ID1300 has a minimum fuel mass compatible with gasoline use, and will provide exceptional idle and cruise behavior under these conditions.

The ID1300 will be capable on E85 of what the ID1000's are on gas.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

Thanks Guys. I found a tid bit of info

We appreciate your patience and support in our quest to fill the void between the ID1000 and ID2000. While both are great injectors, there are many applications that will benefit from something in between.

The ID1300 is an all new injector, designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsport to fill that void. This collaboration has given us the ability to design a high flow injector with characteristics specific to the needs of the high-performance tuner. The ID1300 is not a modified production injector. It is a clean sheet design, built to our engineering specifications, exclusively for Injector Dynamics.

The ID1300 was designed with alternative fuels in mind, and is the only high performance injector available with all stainless internals. It is compatible with all known fuels, and will stand up to the corrosive nature of alcohol better than any injector on the market.

While the ID1300 was designed with an eye towards ethanol fueled engines, we have accounted for the occasional need to convert back to gasoline. The ID1300 has a minimum fuel mass compatible with gasoline use, and will provide exceptional idle and cruise behavior under these conditions.

The ID1300 will be capable on E85 of what the ID1000's are on gas.

There you go, the 2000's list at 1960, where the 1300's are $1800 as well. So they are a little less.

You should be able to reach 1300+ through the auto, more so on the manual to the tires on e85.

Users who are viewing this thread