What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Every scary movie I've ever seen has given me bad dreams for awhile. I thought The Grudge was REALLY scary, but I haven't found many people who share that feeling lol.

I've not seen The Exorcist and I don't think I will. I've learned better than to keep watching movies like that. I get bad dreams watching Gangland for crying out loud. :bored:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Every scary movie I've ever seen has given me bad dreams for awhile. I thought The Grudge was REALLY scary, but I haven't found many people who share that feeling lol.

a little boy that resembles a human kitty cat just doesnt exactly fit the bill of scary. Oh and a "evil" cloud?

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
The Birds scared the crap outta me when I was little. Good Lord, I couldn't sleep at night forever after that damn movie. And it isn't that scary lol.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Exorcist. You watch it once, it'll haunt you forever. Unlike most movies now, SAW, Hostile......it's not gorry. The subject matter messes with your mind.

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
The Decent

x2 just watched it last night and man its good. Session 9 is pretty freaky as well. Halloween 1 and 2, the Exorcist 1 and 3 are very good. I love scary movies. The new Dawn of the dead remake was fun as well. Keep them coming guys, the wife and I are on a scary movie kick!:beer:

oldmodman

Established Member
Remember that I was eight years old when I saw this movie, and it was the circumstance under which I saw it that scared me.

"The Crawling Eye"

I saw it at a friends house, it ended at ten at night, and it was the very first time my parents had let me stay out that late. I know, letting an eight year old walk around by himself at night, but times were different then.

But anyway when the movie was over I had to walk home. It was REALLY FOGGY outside. And the Crawling Eyes traveled around in a radioactive heavy fog so things were already starting to get bad. But what made it incredibly scary was all the Volkswagens parked on the streets. With no street lights they would loom up out of the fog and scare the crap out of me. Cause they were shaped just like a Crawling Eye.

RedDemon91

Established Member
I get spooked more by the movies that **** with your mind, I can watch people get hacked up all day and it doesn't phase me.

One movie that really sticks out in my mind was when I was little, I remember seeing this one scene in a movie and it featured what I think was a vampire and it may have been a silent film but I can't remember. The guy was bald and as pale as they come and he was wearing like a big one piece black shawl thing. He had really sharp and pointed two front teeth and big ears. It was definitely an older movie, just wish I could remember what it was but to this day that face still sticks in my mind and creeps me out.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
I get spooked more by the movies that **** with your mind, I can watch people get hacked up all day and it doesn't phase me.

One movie that really sticks out in my mind was when I was little, I remember seeing this one scene in a movie and it featured what I think was a vampire and it may have been a silent film but I can't remember. The guy was bald and as pale as they come and he was wearing like a big one piece black shawl thing. He had really sharp and pointed two front teeth and big ears. It was definitely an older movie, just wish I could remember what it was but to this day that face still sticks in my mind and creeps me out.

Nosferatu perhaps?

TDUB003

Established Member
Blair Witch ****ed with my head only because I was 11 or 12 and hadn't heard that it was fake. I found it in a $5 dvd bin and watched the thing at home alone one night when it was pitch black. Another one that got to me was House on Haunted Hill, I watched that movie all the time when I was younger. The thing that used to creep me out the most though was watching Unsolved Mysteries when I was like 5 when they would talk about the ghost stories lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread