What is your favorite pizza

blueoval4ever

голубой овал на всегда
Established Member
I'd have to say Giordano's pizza in Chicago has the best pizza I've ever tasted. My wife likes Gino's pizza in Chicago. We once drove 3.5 hours one way to get some Gino's. Nobody around here has anything that can even come close. So who makes your favorite pie?

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Here we have The Pie Pizzeria. Easily the best pizza in the state. They have one that is 23" in diameter I think, and every inch of it rocks (the only problem is that it takes about a week to finish). They have one type that is called Mountain of Meat...oh baby.

stevieb

Established Member
Pasquales. Sausage, pepperoni, mushroom, extra cheese & garlic. #2 next to Ginos in Chicago, without the drive.

DemonSVT

The Mad Modder!
Established Member
FREE Pizza. That was easy... ;-)

Brickhearth (Brick oven style) pizza - Thick crust & wholewheat crust

or

Eduardo's Chicago style pizza pie (and I mean PIE if you've never had real pizza pie.) :bowdown:

grandestang

Exponentially
Established Member
Wow, whoever claimed a generic chain pizzas such as Pizza Hut to be their favorite obviously has no idea what a good pizza is. These mass chain resturaunt pizzas simply cannot hold a candle to a solid REAL Chicago deep dish pizza.

Girodanos is very delicously awesome Chicago pizza, as is the original Pizzaria UNO (the chain Pizzaria Uno's can't touch the original). However my favorite is from "The Silo" in Lake Bluff, IL. They have been in business since my parents were kids, and have perfected the deep dish pizza. It is so good I am drooling as I type about this deliciousness.

Honestly though, people claiming the huge generic pizza producers to be their favorite really have not lived. I feel deprived being from Chicago and living right now in Indiana going to school at Purdue not having a decent pizza to buy. Two more weeks and the first night I'm back a nice Chicago style deep dish will be on my plate. I can't wait.

Paul

SONICBOOST

Established Member
Slow98GT said:
Best I have had is from a place here called the California Pizza Kitchen.

Yea that place is amazing, theres one in the mall here and its great!!!!! Their thin crust is awesome.

03DOHC

Established Member
Around here Pizza Hut has the best pizza, the others taste like cardboard. As for toppings, I like lots of dead animals and lots of cheese. NO veggies!

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
The best pizza is stuffed crust pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oohh yo uwhat is ****ing real good? BOBOLI home made pizza!! YEAH!!!! I coudl kill oen of those right now..**** those are good. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

speederdoc

Established Member
Villagios is the best I have had locally.

I do like to make my own with a Boboli, some leftover grilled meat (steak, chicken, or shrimp), some red/green/jalapeno peppers and mozzarella.

JaysGreenLX

"Ugh Jerks"
Established Member
I was in Chicago for work a few months ago and a native took us to this place that makes real Chicago style pizza..........what a pile of shit.
I have never had bad pizza before that day.

Buffalo has a ton of pizza places. In fact, just a couple blocks from my house there are 2 places right next to eachother, another one diagonal from those two and a 4th about 1/4 mile down the road. Lots of competition.

Who said they like Boboli??? Ughhhhh gross.

Some of the best pizza I have had around here was in this little dumpy looking place called Gino's. The guy (Gino) is out of his mind. He is constantly running around the kitchen and yelling orders but he is hilarious.

The pizza has nice soft thick crust, a slightly spicy sauce and tons of pepporoni. Nothing fancy but it was the best I have ever had. I also like BBQ chicken pizza...tasty stuff.

Oh yeah Pizza Hut....garbage. Its greasy as hell makes me sick every time. Not the worst tasting pizza but by no means good.

Last edited:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
grandestang said:
Wow, whoever claimed a generic chain pizzas such as Pizza Hut to be their favorite obviously has no idea what a good pizza is.
It's an opinion. Opinions are not up for debate. You have your favorite pizza, I have mine. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread