What kind of power are you making w/port.Eaton

Ihategm

Established Member
I am talking around 16lbs of boost with a ported eaton and exhaust mods. I made 465rwhp in 100 deg. weather. I'm just wondering if this is good.

Last edited:

BlackMachWon

WTF?
Established Member
What was your torque?
465 hp seems fine for the heat

I made 476/476 in humid 99* weather, 14 lbs boost, ported, intake/exhaust, thought that was good considering the heat and so did Ken at MD Motorsports. However I plan to re-dyno in cooler weather with no additional mods to see just how much power is missing.

Try this link to correct hp numbers for weather. You're likely near 500hp in cooler weather.

http://wahiduddin.net/calc/calc_hp_abs.htm

Ihategm

Established Member
torque was around 483. Thanks for the website. Now I just need to get the exact weather specs and numbers. Oh, there is one thing that I forgot to mention. I have the stock TB. Would this make much difference in power?

Last edited:

04DOHC

Established Member
is there a web site or someone to contact to get eaton ported? I 'm wanting some info on price and also have some other questions...

FullSize03

Established Member
Ihategm said:
What kind of dyno were you on? Those are some excelent numbers. I starting to get a little upset with mine. :nonono:

It's not the dyno it's the driver. :-D Seriously, I think HPP has a dynojet.

Ihategm

Established Member
FullSize03 said:
My dyno was on a mustang dyno. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that a person has to account for an average of 12% gain on a dynojet vs a mustang dyno.

Ihategm

Established Member
FullSize03 said:
I wish it did have something to do with driver skills. My car would be considered a FREAK on the dyno. :rockon: :D

Users who are viewing this thread