What modifications do you have waiting to be installed?

maple

Established Member
Right now I have a set of Borla stingers, prochamber, new rear sway bar links, Nguage, SOS pillar pod, 3 bar map sensor, wideband sensor, third brake light overlay, UPR catch can, and my favorite is being shipped out today; A new VMP GEN ll TVS. :-D Car gets wrapped in late July. Cannot wait until this bitch is done! (As if they ever are.)

03_uni-B

@03_uni_b
Established Member
8fdaeedca8bc2b13ef5c6ce95b9793c4.jpg

X pipe on the way, as well has an mgw shifter, cobra Bob shifter gasket, hood vents, new shift knob, metco idlers, and ordering wheels soon. Also have springs and shocks/struts to go on. Then ordering wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beavis281

Established Member
8fdaeedca8bc2b13ef5c6ce95b9793c4.jpg

X pipe on the way, as well has an mgw shifter, cobra Bob shifter gasket, hood vents, new shift knob, metco idlers, and ordering wheels soon. Also have springs and shocks/struts to go on. Then ordering wheels.

What wheels are you getting? I cannot get ahold of Steve at TF. I have emailed a few times and sent messages to him through Instagram.

My next attempt to get pricing is call him out on svtp.

maple

Established Member
8fdaeedcace95b9793c4.jpg

Nice dude. FYI, the MGW now comes with a gasket which is incredible. I, too, bought a Cobra Bob gasket since I thought I needed it. What x pipe did your order?

03_uni-B

@03_uni_b
Established Member
What wheels are you getting? I cannot get ahold of Steve at TF. I have emailed a few times and sent messages to him through Instagram.

Customer service is huge to me. I hate when companies are hard to get a hold of.

I am using a company that made wheels for my last car, their name is Mtechnica. If you would like to know more shoot me a message. Great guys to work with and some amazing designs too.

Nice dude. FYI, the MGW now comes with a gasket which is incredible. I, too, bought a Cobra Bob gasket since I thought I needed it. What x pipe did your order?

Nice to know haha, and I went with the BBK X. Was going to go with the bassani, but got talked into saving a few dollars on the x pipe.

03_uni-B

@03_uni_b
Established Member
I agree %100. TF wheels are far from cheap too. So I'm already hesitant.

ya, if I'm buying something cheap or some knock off I expect that level of customer service. If I am spending top dollar for something I expect similar customer service. Sadly it seems many businesses don't take it as seriously as they should.

cj428mach

Established Member
ya, if I'm buying something cheap or some knock off I expect that level of customer service. If I am spending top dollar for something I expect similar customer service. Sadly it seems many businesses don't take it as seriously as they should.

It seems as though he isn't around as much since the hood group buy.

maple

Established Member
Nice to know haha, and I went with the BBK X. Was going to go with the bassani, but got talked into saving a few dollars on the x pipe.

I have a BBK X on mine and it's junk. Cannot wait to throw that piece of shit in the closest dumpster.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Maximum Motorsports K member with coilovers all the way around, Mystichrome powder coated valve covers, and it's not really a mod, but an ABS module in order to get rid of the ABS light on my dash.

65fastback289

Established Member
Right now I have a set of Borla stingers, prochamber, new rear sway bar links, Nguage, SOS pillar pod, 3 bar map sensor, wideband sensor, third brake light overlay, UPR catch can, and my favorite is being shipped out today; A new VMP GEN ll TVS. :-D Car gets wrapped in late July. Cannot wait until this bitch is done! (As if they ever are.)

nice list you have there. how much will the wrap end up costing and what color are you going with?

jbou91

Established Member

Why don't you call him? Or add him on Facebook....

--

Only thing I need to is do some paint correction/detailing on my car and install some polished Cobra inserts for the rear bumper.

Zemedici

Established Member

Where are you located? Who's wrapping it / tuning it / doing the work?

John M

Blue Oval
Established Member
Real heat extractor hood 50/50 already installed, tvs gen 2 with gt500 tb (waiting for fuel parts and inj), bassani mid pipe (no cats previous mid pipe is junk), bassani 3" catback, FTB 5001 kit, mm kmember, control arms and adjustable c/o for front, rxt clutch, 26 spline input shaft, fidanza flywheel, all the clutch accessories also etc, cobra engineering cooling kit for heads, bigger radiator from summit ill have to do some trimming and fitting to make it work for the s/c, going to road race this summer maybe (talked to racebronco2 about it), jlt rai (getting rid of my c&l I think), mm caster camber plates, mm alm rack bushings, mm oil relocate kit, stifflers kit ( I have flsc) I think that's it for now hopefully in the next couple weeks I can borrow my buddys rack for 5 days and knock it out in one sitting

Last edited:

John M

Blue Oval
Established Member
I know he was having a lot to do with the hoods and some family stuff happening also, I wouldn't count him out at all.

Last edited:

T3RM1N8R_18

Established Member
I have a lot of goodies that are ready to go on:

+CCW wheels
+TF El punto grande - powder coated wrinkle black with polished caps
+TF power steering reservior is on it's way - powder coated wrinkle black with polished "TF"
+Bassani mid-length headers to finish off full bassani exhaust
+Powder coated valve cover - Prismatic very red
+Powder coated pulley bridge - Prismatic very red
+Powder coated timing cover - wrinkle black
+Powder coated "powered by SVT" coil covers - wrinkle black with red SVT
+6P Baer front calipers with 14" 2pc slotted rotors - powder coated Prismatic very red
+Powder coated rear brakes with FTBR 13" rotor conversion - powder coated Prismatic very red
+Stifflers SS lines for the front and rear
+MM K-member with a-arms
+MM front coilover kit
+New chin spolier

I'm doing the brakes in the next two weeks and taking the car to get some paint correction/Xpel ultimate film/Ceramic pro coating on 7/20/16 at a local detailer. They will be putting the CCW's on after the paint correction and coating the brakes and wheels with protection. The rest I was going to do later but not sure yet.

With this 10% off VMP sale for the 4th, I have been debating picking up the VMP blower up as well! I also was going to do some custom cams when I do the blower install. I want that muscle car thump!

Last edited:

mark23svt

Established Member
I have the ford racing diff cover and arp bolts ready to install just wondering what you guys recommend anything else that is truly worth it while installing this product?

Users who are viewing this thread