What modifications do you have waiting to be installed?

GodStang

Established Member
Kenne bell 3.6LC and Centerforce DYAD. It is bolted down just have to finish the small things.

8135ACFA-63E5-44F5-9584-17FB601B5773_zpsaxsesjvx.jpg

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
im here.

i know how to post pics on IG but im not really good with using it for communication. im old

FB is much easier. here also. not sure which email you sent it to. the website email doesnt go to me directly. and some times it has issues.

phone works 818-357-2531 just dont be one of those people that calls and calls and doesnt leave a message and then says "i called but they never answered".

I'm struggling to find how to hang my hot pink pair of truck nuts.

I just can't bring myself to get the trailer hitch installed. This is gonna be a tough mod.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Customer service is huge to me. I hate when companies are hard to get a hold of.

I am using a company that made wheels for my last car, their name is Mtechnica. If you would like to know more shoot me a message. Great guys to work with and some amazing designs too.

Nice to know haha, and I went with the BBK X. Was going to go with the bassani, but got talked into saving a few dollars on the x pipe.

Return that BBK X had one on my 01 and it was the biggest POS. Always rattled and leaked no matter what I tried.

Not much for me a reische t stat and coolant change. Need more parts lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NiceCobra

Established Member
Just my style bar that has been sitting in my basement since last year.

FortLewisCobra

Established Member
TOB, but Im hesitant to go through all that asspain over a 50 dollar bearing. I may do the headcooling mod this time to justify dropping the transmission again and Im still kicking myself over using the TOB that came with the clutch kit instead of buying the FRPP unit.

I've also got SS brake lines, A pillar guage pod, and half a brake duct kit left as well.

oxfordcobra3

Established Member
I've got a kenne bell boost a pump that's been in the garage for a couple months lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

03_uni-B

@03_uni_b
Established Member
Return that BBK X had one on my 01 and it was the biggest POS. Always rattled and leaked no matter what I tried.

Not much for me a reische t stat and coolant change. Need more parts lol.

Was afraid of this, cross my fingers it doesn't. If so I got it cheap, and will grab the bassani x.

BMSTNG

Established Member
I'm putting in an air lift1000 kit in the rear part# 60797. I'm running an 18x11 with a 315/35/18 and my car rubs the tires when I'm on the highway and it hits the transitions/dips. This kit is perfect for those that don't want to roll the fenders, like me.

Users who are viewing this thread