What next gen console will you purchase?

Which console?

• PS4

Votes: 113 48.5%
  • Xbox one

Votes: 36 15.5%
  • Pc

Votes: 16 6.9%
  • Both

Votes: 18 7.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Will not buy anything

Votes: 49 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Ill end up getting both, but the X1 probably much later since I game mostly with PS games. X1 will only be used for Forza because I can already tell GT6 isn't going to be up to par with FM5.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Ill end up getting both, but the X1 probably much later since I game mostly with PS games. X1 will only be used for Forza because I can already tell GT6 isn't going to be up to par with FM5.

Which the demo launched today or so i read.
13' GT500 ftw

They should've waited for the PS4. Now it's going to take them a shit load of time to get another one in the works.

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
yea lol. as sony gonna have the same cloud stuff aswell with gaikai.
But they didnt promote it as a big thing like MS did. Sony is doing it the right way, creating it a hybrid something MS is gonna lack in launch (from what it looks like).
For now ill enjoy the $5 games PS+ is gonna have in the next upcoming weeks. :dancenana:

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
But they didnt promote it as a big thing like MS did. Sony is doing it the right way, creating it a hybrid something MS is gonna lack in launch (from what it looks like).
For now ill enjoy the $5 games PS+ is gonna have in the next upcoming weeks. :dancenana:

yea , besides cloud type stuff has been around for a good while. just some bs term anyways to make stuff sound better than what it really is if a company pushs it that hard.

ps+ is awsome. just saw they gave out over $1,000 in free games in 1 year. such a great value and i see bf3 is the next big free game.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member

BF3 free for PS+ members today :rockon:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Trust me for all the anti PS people, I have heard sooooo many good things about getting a PS+ account, tons of free games and really good discounts. Only reason I don't do it is the time to play (have work and school) and drive space with my 120gb ps3. SSD that is :D

BlueSnake01

Established Member
BF3 free for PS+ members today :rockon:
:rockon::rockon:
Will get it today! Now if only there was a way(or app) to turn on the Playstation and put the games on queue to download the games .
Trust me for all the anti PS people, I have heard sooooo many good things about getting a PS+ account, tons of free games and really good discounts. Only reason I don't do it is the time to play (have work and school) and drive space with my 120gb ps3. SSD that is :D
I was the same way at first, didnt care too much about it. Only reason why I got it recently was because of the PS4. Now im kicking myself for not getting it sooner.
I wish I had 120GBs, im still rocking the 1st gen 60GBs :rockon::lol1::

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
:rockon::rockon:
Will get it today! Now if only there was a way(or app) to turn on the Playstation and put the games on queue to download the games .

I was the same way at first, didnt care too much about it. Only reason why I got it recently was because of the PS4. Now im kicking myself for not getting it sooner.
I wish I had 120GBs, im still rocking the 1st gen 60GBs :rockon::lol1::

nice, glad to hear og ps3s still rockin. wont even speack on other 360 og systems and lasting that long, lol. yea i have 120gb slim but still needs more. gotta delete stuff just to open up more room. but i nned to go and get a 1 year ps+ card again. let mine run out :bash:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
I wanted to post this but people would've gotten butt hurt. Said it plenty of times, cloud service will do next to nothing. GPU is where its at and the PS4 clearly has that win.
wow, that's funny. everyone said that the CPU was where it's at during the last(current) gen, and the PS3 clearly won that one too...

keep wasting your life arguing about hardware - GAMES are where it's at, and neither system is lacking. besides, if you really believed that hardware was the end-all-be-all, then you wouldn't be talking about consoles in the first place...

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
A few weeks ago Best Buy filled its pre orders for the PS4. Today they opened them back up again. An easy $25.00 guaranteed the system.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i've had an XB1 preordered for a while now - REALLY considering preordering a PS4 to ebay the **** out of. anyone else do this yet?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
nice, glad to hear og ps3s still rockin. wont even speack on other 360 og systems and lasting that long, lol. yea i have 120gb slim but still needs more. gotta delete stuff just to open up more room. but i nned to go and get a 1 year ps+ card again. let mine run out :bash:

I know a few people with og/launch 360's still kicking.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
i've had an XB1 preordered for a while now - REALLY considering preordering a PS4 to ebay the **** out of. anyone else do this yet?
I dont think its gonna be as successful as it was in the past console launches. It looks like there will be a ton of 1 day launch consoles and not limited like in the past.
ever had to send it in for repair work tho for rrod?
And the plot thickens……

I dont know anyone that didnt have their 360 repaired. I know only 2 people that still have the original but were sent for repair, everyone else bought a 2nd and/or an Elite.

LostRacer

I drive a Jalopy
Established Member
ever had to send it in for repair work tho for rrod?

Funny you say that. My 60GB PS3 just YLOD'd on me and my 360 Elite model started locking up a month later. Traded in my 360 for a 4gig slim and re used my 120GB drive for a fully functional 360 again. I was upset about losing my launch PS3, but i wasn't about to drop 2 bills on another one to satisfy 6 games with the nexgens coming in 5 months.

BF 3 is a great game. 4 will be even better :) The final games purchased for my 360 are GTA V and SP:Stick of Truth. Everything is XB1 after that.

(No RROD fixes or send ins.)

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Funny you say that. My 60GB PS3 just YLOD'd on me and my 360 Elite model started locking up a month later. Traded in my 360 for a 4gig slim and re used my 120GB drive for a fully functional 360 again. I was upset about losing my launch PS3, but i wasn't about to drop 2 bills on another one to satisfy 6 games with the nexgens coming in 5 months.

BF 3 is a great game. 4 will be even better :) The final games purchased for my 360 are GTA V and SP:Stick of Truth. Everything is XB1 after that.

(No RROD fixes or send ins.)
Knock on wood! I really dont know if I will buy another PS3 if my current one breaks down. I still have to finish the Last of Us (AWESOME FREAKING GAME!! :rockon::rockon::rockon:), I have all AC games, everything after part 2 is still in the plastic cover, pre ordered GT6, still have yet to played my Dragon Age games (also wrapped in plastic) and on the fence on whether I should get GTA V or not ( I HATED part 4). So my current gen still has a lot of catching up to do with a bunch of AAA games.

matt87

Established Member
my launch ps3 just died on me over the winter. pre-ordered the ps4 and COD Ghost from gamestop.

Users who are viewing this thread