What next gen console will you purchase?

Which console?

• PS4

Votes: 113 48.5%
  • Xbox one

Votes: 36 15.5%
  • Pc

Votes: 16 6.9%
  • Both

Votes: 18 7.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Will not buy anything

Votes: 49 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
[youtube_browser]UMyoCr2MnpM
[/youtube_browser]

This game is going to deliver!

Boosted T-4

GTFD
Established Member
I bought my xbox 360 in 2011 and have only played it like 5 times. I wonder if it still works? I even bought the big hard drive so I could download and play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, lol.

slidai

Established Member
^^ exactly, MS is basically doing away with the used game market as you have to be connected to the internet to play your games, as they can verify the game's license or something of the sort. MS is turning more and more money hungry, I saw a leaked ad for the XB1 that said it was gonna retail for $799.99.

That's insane, for what? A new graphics engine, "the ability to turn on my tv", it to be NOT backwards compatible, no new release games aside from EA sports games. EA is already boning their customers with the "EA license" you have to buy to play online.

PS4 for me, the PS3 does everything the XB1 is going to do, so the PS4 can only improve. Aside from the stupid screen on the controller....

Microsoft already announced the price. Its $499 but that also comes with the new kinect device. PS4 is $399. PS eye is an additional $60.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
most likely ps4... unless ms does massive pr / damage control... this making the new xb the Xbox One80 for all the backtracking they have to do to save face.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Any Public Relations and damage control is too late.

After having a good showing (3rd place now) during this generation MS has gotten a bloated ego and with that came the thinking it could do anything it pleases. Apparently MS didn't expect such a back lash.

Riddla

Established Member
Thinking of buying a second PS4 to resell if i can get it. Thoughts?

paynecasey

Established Member
MS should have just said "we are following a steam model." That would have made sense and made people happy.

I really want MS to win since they are an American company but right now I'm PS4 bound.

Ps I just got my PS3 FF14 beta downloaded!

LostRacer

I drive a Jalopy
Established Member
Damage control is far from over. Systems haven't released yet and the consumers of America are fairly easy to persuade. All you have to see is (free or no charge) and people change their minds. Not all but a lot. Until November gets here it's still anyone's game. I'm sure MS has more to come. The darkness is looming though...

Riddla

Established Member
50% to 15% ms did really shoot themselves

Sent from my office in the Bureau using my iJesusPhone

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
tumblr_mokg3pQl9u1rvwq9ao1_5001_zpsbc08569e.png

Users who are viewing this thread