What next gen console will you purchase?

Which console?

• PS4

Votes: 113 48.5%
  • Xbox one

Votes: 36 15.5%
  • Pc

Votes: 16 6.9%
  • Both

Votes: 18 7.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Will not buy anything

Votes: 49 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4601S/C

Established Member
Good for Sony listening to gamers. Looking forward to the PS4 launch. I don't think I'll get one this year, but maybe in 2014 if I can wait.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Coming from a 360 and a PS3 I'm not really too sure but I'm kinda leaning towards the Xbox-One. We'll see though

Wicked81

Established Member
blah, blah, blah, if you've paid any attention to my posts in these threads then it should be obvious that i'm pretty well informed about these consoles.
the dollar amount was an exaggeration, an example of what it would take to steer me away from the XB1.

Microsoft investing $1 billion into games on Xbox One | Joystiq
...yep, sure sounds like they lost their focus

If you looked at the xbox reveal, they concentrated on pushing this machine as a media center, and a great way to watch cable tv. They are focused on the wrong things, ie limiting used games, cameras and drm control on content. Not the kind of focus im talking about. Throwing all the money in the world at something doesnt mean it will be good. Just ask Panasonic .

gt500dude

Established Member
The PS4 does not require you to get online to play games. It is also confirmed that there is no restriction on used games. Yep Sony just dropped a small nuke on microsoft

Sent from my office in the Bureau using my iJesusPhone

[youtube_browser]kWSIFh8ICaA[/youtube_browser]

Saleen4971

Established Member
Anyone who thought Sony wasn't going to shaft ms on this console war was a fool. I won't buy xb1. Hell my 360 hasn't been used in years. Meanwhile I have a pair of ps3 consoles.

Sure, no BC sucks. But that's why I have a 60gb launch ps3. That covers 3 generations of consoles. Even then, there are only a few games I would like to play again.

The ONLY downside to the ps4 announcement was that online play will require a psn plus membership. But AFAIK isn't that still cheaper than xbl and its hordes of 10 year old bigots?

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Seems like the PS4 demolished XB1. I'll probably buy a PS4 a couple of years down the line but for now I'll stick with my PC.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
PS4 hard drive is upgradable and removable. Sony is making sure the Xbox One stays buried.
Xbox is done for this generation, its gonna be very hard to come from this.

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
PS4 FTMFW! Better system, lower price, less bullshit.
MS is going the way of Apple, which isn't a shock since all MS will ever be is a sad rip-off of Apple.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
so far, the PS4 is definitely looking like the better package

If you looked at the xbox reveal, they concentrated on pushing this machine as a media center, and a great way to watch cable tv. They are focused on the wrong things, ie limiting used games, cameras and drm control on content. Not the kind of focus im talking about. Throwing all the money in the world at something doesnt mean it will be good. Just ask Panasonic .
you understand that the reveal focused on everything EXCEPT games because it was WEEKS before E3, right? you know, E3 - the biggest gaming convention in the world? yea, they might as well blow their load 3 weeks before E3, that way they have NOTHING new to show:bored:

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Where are those Xbox nutswingers?

Still shocked and pissed MS failed so utterly hardcore this round to post.

I rarely even game anymore to care about being a fanboi, not enough time in the day to even play a few laps of Forza for shits and giggles. Might play Halo with the sis two-three rounds a week.

dooberGN

Established Member
My only question is, for those of you not buying xbone how are you going to watch TV?

attachment.php

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread