What rattles on your interior?

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
I fixed my AC vents by ripping them off the console, and taking a soldering iron to the plastic clips on the sides of the vents that have play in them. I melted htem so that they would no longer vibrate, no issues with them.
The center console I ripped out and went ape sh*t on lining the back with double sided tape and forcing it back on the console. Same with teh shifter bezzel, I just made sure none was squeezing out. This fixed the noises I had to date.

01_OXFORD_SVT

10th Anni FTMFW
Established Member
My E-brake button makes a buzzing sound.. A/C vents rattle.. Front suspension pops, moans, rattles... And my catback is hitting something in the rear when I hit bumps.

KILRSVT

Established Member
center console rattles once in a while. rear right quarter area creaks my rear brakes rattle like crazy due to missing anti rattle springs(bastards). and the drivers side door seal area rattles a tiny bit. Did not do it all till I started beatin the hell out of it.
But I ride with the music blasting most of the time

antiv6

Established Member
every once in a while my ac vents in the center rattle but if i push them in for a second it stops immediately. Also me drivers side window makes noises every once in a while when its cracked a little bit

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
only rattle i have is the ac vents.....

my car used to creak a bit with the windows and top up..however since I got the subframes it straighted and stiffened the car right up

99% of the time, if the car is out..top is down so I hear nothing but the whoosh of the wind and the exhuast note

Tmac01baller

Established Member
The only thing that rattles on mine is the button that i push to lift up my parking break. I couldn't believe that little button was making that much noise lol

Users who are viewing this thread