What should I do to my cobra?

markcass123

Established Member
Hey guys hows it going... this is my first post on here if you look at my avatar that was my baby and i sold her to get my 2003 cobra convertible with 13,000 miles on it. But anyway what should i do first? I've got an exhaust system w/ xpipe on order. Im thinking I should get a tuner and swap out the pulley? What do you guys recommend for the tuner? Which tuner comes with a program setup for the increased boost the pulley will give me? I dont know anything about this EFI im all about carbs haha. Is this a good way to go first with exhausts and a tuner or should i do some suspension first. Help me out !
Thanks guys - Mark

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Diff brace,sub-frames.Then start w/the engine mods,intake,pulleys,plugs,tune,etc.I`m running a x-cal.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^What he said and when you get a tuner get it from Amazon Tuning off of here along with a pulley.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Yank the motor, stuff a tubular k-member w/ tubular a-arms under it then do a bored/stroked teksid block with a pair of 60mm turbos. And paint it sonic blue if the turbos don't make it fast enough for you.

FWT0310th

Established Member
First chasis stiffening, then breathing (intake/exhaust), then power, then suspension, then cooling, then fuel system, then more power, then clutch/shifter, then build bottom end after catastrophy, powder coat block, port heads, maybe a cam then enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread