What the hell is going on

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
I'm making about 670 rwhp now since we added a few more degrees of timing on pump. (Made 650 on 17 degrees, now I believe I'm at 22). I'm running close to the same setup as serickson and he has had no issues and it works great. With a 50 shot and race gas I'd make close to 750 and that's the stock motor limit IMO. Its daily driven so 750 is def pushing it for me. With Meth I'd be happy with 700. Plus I don't want to rely on making sure I have my bottle on me, its at the correct pressure, its open, I'm on race gas, and my tunes loaded. I just want something that's reliable and will keep me from pulling timing and only needs one universal tune. I don't want anything more than a 50 shot if I do nitrous, maybe 75 but that's a bit much IMO. Noways will I spray 100 or more so it wont be better for the setup I'm looking for. Hope you get where I'm coming from. If it was a straight up track car I'd do nitrous but its a daily and I want reliability and low maintenance as well as keep my engine together and not blow it up. Thanks for the advice though. A 100 or so shot would be epic, but not for me sorry.

Last edited:

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Torco and a tune change to pull timing at 150* would work also.

With the timing as high as it is on pump gas right now I think my tuner pulls timing at 125 for some peace of mind. I still haven't been able to get a "kill" tune put on my car, just a 93 octane tune. I'm not running anymore until the cooler months come anyway, but I'm most likely getting an AIS kit like serickson has. There's a local guy with a GT500 that may be selling his Snow kit, if he does so I'll just convert it to a trunk mount kit and put a 3 gallon tank in my trunk.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread